Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 02:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerful Allies ~intro~
Rashalia Astraroth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-28-2014, 01:39 PM

~Sweet Home, Alabama~

The sound of a little girl's laughter caused the young man to look towards the window with a confused look on his face. He cocked his head and stood from his spot on the bed, walking slowly across the old oak hardwood floor towards the window. Long, pale fingers pulled aside the pure white curtain and black eyes stared out at the small family; Two women and one man.

He bit back a snarl when he watched the man pick up a box labeled 'Kitchen' from the back of the small U-Haul parked along the side of the road. They were moving into his home! His mind started turning over every possible way to scare them from his home when the smallest human suddenly yelled out. Black eyes snapped towards the girl and his eyes followed her stare. A small, dirty voodoo doll was resting against the trunk of the tree about halfway up.

"Momma?"

The other woman looked over at her daughter before following the little girls' finger to the doll. He was shocked that the girls' mother just smiled and walked over to the father. The father looked over and smiled before grabbing a latter and getting the doll down. He watched the little girl dance around the yard before she ran into the house. There was something odd about the family and now, he wanted to know more.

"Rashalia!"

"I'm going to find my room, Daddy!"

The sound of running footsteps echoed through the empty house and he found himself praying that the child would choose his room. His eyes slipped shut and he leaned against the wall, listening to the footsteps fade away.

"Hello."

His eyes opened and he found himself staring at the young girl. She had to be no older than ten and she was staring at him with a small smile. He was used to people screaming and running in fear...what was this child?

"Hello," she called again, "What's your name?"

He stared at her and smiled, four fangs revealing themselves, "Why don't you tell me yours first?"

She giggled and started skipping around the room, "Rashalia Emilea Astraroth but my friends call me Shalia and...your gonna call me that."

He smiled again and relaxed as she sat on the bed, her feet kicking the in the air.

"Zess Luka Crosszeria."

She started giggling, "Your name is funny. Your my secret friend, Luka."

Zess smiled and looked toward the door as Shalia's mother called for her. She sprinted towards the door and her mothers' voice, leaving the doll on the bed. Zess walked over and gently picked up the doll.

"I will never betray you, Rashalia Astraroth."

[Image: QHQki7u.jpg]

~Nashville, Tennessee. 11 years later~

"Luka!"

Black eyes looked over at the 21 year old woman standing in the doorway. Her eyes were filled with dark passion and excitement Zess had never seen in the eyes of a human.

"Time to go?"

Fire flashed in Shalia's eyes and Zess laughed. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled up in a tight ponytail, the ends brushing against her form fitting black tank top. Tight blue jeans vanished into knee high boots, both hiding two long knives.

"Get in the car, sugar. We have hell to raise."