Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 12:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword-brothers, unite!
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-28-2013, 08:01 PM

KM goes through the back, in search of potential team members. With the extra income generated by the three-man tag championship, he could have Jorge and his daughter set for life. And also...it'd be pretty awesome...like the A-Team or the Three Musketeers or the Warriors Three...or, The Warriors!

He searches up and down the hallways of the arena...looking for those willing to join their sword to his!

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
XLDIGJYTRWWWQ Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-01-2013, 06:41 AM

Holding his 'sword'(sinep) in hand, XL--- moves forward, grabbing Knightmask by his sword(penis), nodding his head.

XXX(Whatever my name is.): I understand you're searching for a 'third man.' I am as such - I have another who has volunteered to assist me in vanquishing the Semen Demons. Would you join my brigade?
Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-01-2013, 09:44 AM

On reflex, KnightMask immediately pushes XLDIGJYTRWWWQ away and is about to go on the attack before security is flanking him, pulling him away.

Head Security guy: Yeah, real tough guy, picking on some four-eyed homeless nut job! You think just cause you're an XWF wrestler you get to do whatever you want? Hey buddy, are you okay? You need some change or anything?

Meanwhile, KnightMask is carried off in a sea of roided-up security guards, trying in vain to explain himself.

Gathering together a team is gonna be harder than he realized.

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post