Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 06:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Theo Prince. Calling Theo Prince.
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 02:53 PM

Just wanted to beg your attention for a quick spell here and ask one very important question, friend--

Just who is the best shit talker on your team? Because judging by the crap I've seen today, I sure as fuck can't tell -- seems to me like they're all competing for last place if I'm honest.

Come on, Queen of the Scammed. Which loser is your big gun? We all know I'm Eli's top shot. Funny how nobody stands out on your side though.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-07-2014, 03:20 PM

(03-07-2014, 02:53 PM)Sid Feder Said: beg your attention

"You said it."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 03:26 PM

Damn, nobody? Daaaaaaaamn -- you hear that, team Prince?

He doesn't think a single one of you is even worth naming. That's so sad.

I'm beggin' ya Theo; answer the question instead of dodging it with a replay of my own voice since you've always been so embarrassed of your own voice. I swear you try and sound more and more like blondie everytime I hear you talkin'.

So who is it? Who's your best shit talker? Who's your best in ring performer even? Come on, man, ya easily could have made fun of me for bringing up shit talking when it's in ring performing that gains a win. Come on, man! I'm literally hand feeding you this shit and it's still being dropped all over your bib!

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
The Enigma (03-08-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 04:53 PM

Wow

Okay

I'll answer for you then -- Smoke is the baddest mother fucker on your team both on the mic and in the ring; now accept that, you sniveling fuckin' prissy bitch! Accept it!

Sid laughs a little but then it turns into a rather long, disheartened sigh. It's as though he feels bad for somebody; but who? This narrating god has no clue.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 03:13 AM

I will not be quite so bold as to say I am the best poop-talker, pardon my abrasiveness, on our team but I will have a go at it.

Ahem...

Mr. Feder, if that even is your real name, it is my educated opinion that you are a poorly dressed, homely, plebeian.

Are those crickets? Curses. At least I am our most handsome team-member.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr. Zero's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (03-08-2014), Smoke (03-08-2014), The Enigma (03-08-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 03:09 PM

Smoke -- did you hear what Supernova just said about you? Or should I say, refused to believe about you?

You gonna take that layin' down, son?

Funny how the guys across from ya have more faith in your ability than those standing by your side or the leading you. Theo and Nova have officially declined to accept that you're even worth a lump of shit in their hands. Damn, that's harsh, man.

Do you see that as a problem, Smoke? Or are you fine with that treatment? It's not too late to plan a betrayal and stab those fucks in the back when it really counts -- at World Whine X-treme. Don't be left whining after the big show; be left boasting that you helped make the difference. We need you, Smoke. We need you to turn and we respect the fucking shit outta you, friend.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-08-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:We've got this.

Holy fucking shit, have we got this on lock down, Eli. Done deal.

Quote:We need you, Smoke.

"Which one is it Sid? Do you have this shit on lock down or do you need Smoke? For the record, you need Smoke, and a whole hell of a lot more. Seems you have been spending too much time with your friend Peter Gilmour, the double talk is starting to creep in."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (03-08-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (03-08-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 03:27 PM

Seems like you don't know when you step directly into an obvious trap and it seems like you still are letting Smoke's name get shit on, dip shit.

Did you hear me talking about throwing you guys endless free bones today? Uh, is that somewhere in that empty head of yours or are you literally this stupid?

Congratulations on being lured out so that it's further proof that you approve of the manner in which your entire team is shitting on Smoke's talents. You jump on a piece of candy I drop like a little kid but you fail to address the big boy issue.

Try again.

And I mean now, . I want to fuck you in your asshole.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 03:36 PM

Smoke, do you hear all this? Please come home -- we need you. We will respect you.

Think for a moment what would be happening if somebody talked shit about you and you were on my side? Do you realize how fast I'd swoop in and fucking fry said asswipe from existence?

Instead, you have your captain disregarding your talents and you have SuperFagga mocking the idea of you meaning anything. They both said you could drop off the face of the Earth and their team would still win, and they'd never realize who was missing! Fuck, that's so messed up, man!

We on the other hand, ya see we respect each other and we look out for each other in the Congregation. In a world run by Theo Prince, you'd get sent into the meat grinder just so the rich could dine in the lap of luxury and your blood, sweat, tears and bones would just feed the 1%'s unmuscular bellies. (Theo, that's another free bone for you; talk about my physique!)

You'd be considered a worthless eater, Smoke, in their world.

And then you'd be eaten.

Oh yeah, and before I forget -- Theo Prince is a who wants me to fuck him in his asshole.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-08-2014, 03:37 PM

"What trap is that Sid? The one where you look like an asshole for your double talk and instead of addressing it you go on some rant about dropping candy and fucking assholes? What big boy issue is that Sid? That Nova wants to take jabs at Smoke's talent? So what? Smoke's a big boy. He can defend himself. He doesn't need you to play Mother Hen. Not everyone on this team has to get along. Not everyone on this team is there because they like me, or the people on the team, in fact, they are on this team because of their overriding dislike for your boss. That matters. I'm not here to trade insults with you Sid, that's not what this is about. So feel free to leave all the freebies you want, I'll allow my actions at the Pay Per View speak for me."

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 04:08 PM

Good job. Ya still don't get it, and that's exactly why you're leading a team backwards.

We could all lay on the ground and jerk off during the match and you guys would still lose -- why? -- look in the mirror.

Now bend over so I can butt fuck you into straightness. You'll never fantasize about pink dicks again by the time I'm finished cumming inside of your pink, bald asshole.

Then after that, go back and replay what I've been saying for the last 24 hours and see if you can figure out what I'm really doing. Oh wait -- that would require a brain cell or two. You my friend don't know a word from a bug on the ground whereas I throw my words like fuckin' daggers straight through your eyelids and you still don't realize you can't see straight. You still think it's you who has some kind of chance; some kind of vision other than shitting all over Smoke's good name. How dare you.

Stop talking shit about Smoke and stop letting Nova jerk off in Smoke's meat loaf. Understand, captain kid?

Now bend over and call me a while telling me you're waiting six times. .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Easily baited . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tell me, did you hear anything other than just then, Mr. 0%er?

is all I got against ya, man, I admit it. I got no material for a quack like you just like I'd have no idea how to hurt you in a ring. I'm fucked if we go one on one, Prince, fucked I say. Don't put yourself in first against me! Yipes! I'd be dead meat and I am afraid of what you'd do to my unconscious body.

Smoke -- we've got this won simply based upon who is on your side and who is leading the pack. We need you, but for a short sighted man like Theo he thinks I was talking about something minor when in fact I am always talking about the big picture.

Do you care about the big picture, Smoke? If so, you know what to do.

If not, you know who to fall with.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 10:56 AM

You just tried talking shit about our team and you are on a team that is forfeiting round one by placing --

I can't even believe I'm saying it-

Placing your brother Mr. Radio in first?

Keep talkin'. It's all you got from this point forward. By the time you enter the ring at WWX your team will already be in a fuckin' handicap disadvantage so large that even John Black himself could be filling every slot on our team and we'd still win.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-09-2014, 11:16 AM

Sid, I'm getting real tired of hearing your voice. All you do all day long is spout non sense out of your mouth thinking that talking shit is going to get you anywhere. That's actually all you're good at is talking shit and you will never be good at doing anything else. Hell, I hate everyone on my team but I'm willing to "work" with them because I want to see Eli fall. Most importantly I want to see your old ass get destroyed. Maybe Swagmire can call up his dead brother and have him rape the old right out you and maybe you might go back to being the somewhat "talented" Sid. So, keep doing what you do best and I'm going to go get ready for the pay per view.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 11:27 AM

I'm willing to bet I'm good at beating you.

Want to find out? Oh wait--

you have no choice in the matter.

I'm going to fucking murder you, kid. I'm going to wear you on my ass like a pair of depends after you get done spitting up whatever fuckin' nonsense you plan to "air" all week long that is supposed to make people believe that you're some kind of "thing" from some place and time that doesn't exist.

Holy shit, Mr. , I could sit back all week and wait until the last couple days to even pay any attention to you and I'd walk over you like you were some fuckin' red ant trying to cross the sidewalk to suck Mr. Supernova's dick.

You ain't the one to be openin' yer mouth, ya . Now shut that mouth, hit the gym, hire a fucking trainer, remain in the real world, and prepare for a wrestling match in which you will be outclassed, out fought, and even out talked. That's right -- I'm going to verbally abuse the living shit outta ya the entire match while I knock you from pillar to post.

Welcome to reality, .

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-09-2014, 11:34 AM

mmhmm. Please, go on. I would love to hear more.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Theo Pryce (03-09-2014)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-09-2014, 11:48 AM

Smoke walks in and looks around at everyone and he's just

[Image: 300_2672316.jpg]

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 11:54 AM

Uh,

wow,

Yeah, I did tell you that Radio was your brother and that he wants to suck your dick.

There's a word for that -- hey Neo Nero! Get in here and remind us what that word is! I'm too stupid to remember incest; oh shit, that's the word. Oops, guess I don't need Nero after all.

Radio, I'll tell you more in my first promo tonight when I rip you limb from limb verbally, so that you're more crippled looking than I am by the time we square off in the ring. Fuckin' idiot. You can't be this stupid.

You can't.

It's just not humanly possi-- oh, that's right, you fuckin' fantasy rejects aren't human. I guess you are this stupid.

Sid laughs a little and gets some dust in his eye. He struggles with the piece of dust much more than he'll need to struggle with Mr. Radio getting in his eye at the pay per view.

Come on guys, I'm just a narrator and even I know you just lost the entire show based on your round one pick. Come on. (insert that funny meme of the guy holding his hands out, oh wait, we aren't Scorpio)

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 12:21 PM

So I'm supposed to believe the lies of a man who tells us he grew back four arms, can travel through space dust, can eat time, and can shit out a win at the pay per view?

Uh,

uh,

uhhhhh, no. Just no.

Go away, . You lost already the moment your sister was put in first!

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 12:37 PM

What did I lose before my first breath? Belief in ?

aren't real. You're made up, man. You're the shadow on my wall and when I jump, you jump too.

When I punch my left arm to the side, your right arm follows.

You're just some fig newton of my imagination, but Radio isn't. He's real -- real enough to be laying down for me within three minutes of our match starting.

I officially guarantee victory over Radio in three minutes or less, or I am a space man with twenty eyes and no dicks. Don't let me forget I said this, ya fruity lookin' version of Eminem. That is who yer tryin' to look like right now, right?

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post