Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 07:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL RTX UPDATE
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 04:22 AM

The Road to Xtreme show will be debuting late this month or very early next. I will post the first booking thread sometime around the pay per view. RTX won't be on a standard 7 day schedule like the other shows are on at most times. Instead, it will float around from day to day. This allows me to fit it into a gap in the XWF schedule and also allows me to work around my own work/RPing schedule. Once six individuals sign up for a show, I will then give an additional 24 to 48 hours until the booking thread is locked and the card is posted.

In order for you to benefit from such a show, it would be wise for you to sign up for RTX ONLY when you do sign up. However, I would never stop anyone from competing on any show they want to, and it would not change my desire to help you. It is merely a suggestion.

As mentioned before, the first few weeks of the show content will be geared toward crowning the first RTX champion. If you are the champion of the "brand," you will be required to defend it no less than twice per month. This show will not be limited to just those that want help and want some direction in their writing. I would love for the shows champion to face a more established writer at least once per month. Of course, I can't force anyone to do anything they don't want to do.

This is a development show. The XWF's version of NXT. The difference being, you are free to come and go as you choose. Your RTX wins and losses DO NOT count for or against your XWF wins and losses. RTX should be thought of as its own brand, at least in that regard.

Any questions or comments, please, feel free to ask.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (03-07-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2014, 11:59 AM

This is actually perfect timing. I was telling Archie that though I like Swaggy, I have no direction for him. Hopefully this will help give me direction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Archie Lawson (03-07-2014)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-07-2014, 12:25 PM

I believe I PMed you already about it, may have been you or may have been or someone else, but I plan on having my new character debut and participte in this and I am looking incredibly forward to this. Looking forward to working with ya again, Heyman.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post