Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 07:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! ATTENTION: XWF Rookies!
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2013, 01:45 PM

I kind of get the feeling some of you might get a little lost when you log on to xwf99.com. I also get the feeling some of you don't realize you're booked.

When you log on and enter the boards area, near the top below the link header is the upcoming cards for Madness, Warfare, and Shove It. Check them often. That is where the official cards are placed.

At any time, guys and gals, you are more then welcome to PM Paul Heyman, Sebastian Duke, Wallace Witasick, John Madison, Administrator, or S. D. if you are ever confused about anything. We are here to help you.

Do NOT be afraid.

-PH
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-05-2013, 02:20 PM

I still never understand how people sometimes miss the cards at the top of the index page, but if anyone has trouble finding them and wants to explain what the technical aspect is of why they're missing them I will try and adjust. I think the recent move to the top above the actual list of forums has helped but I'd be glad to get some feedback on that either way.

My goal is to have the index page be as user friendly as possible but with as many things as we have going on each week, it can sometimes become a lot to handle... so if there's something specific that anyone has trouble with please let me know.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

03-05-2013, 03:09 PM

my match is kind of insulting, I have to strip other men down to their underwear and make them soak in their own blood da faq
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheXtremist"Bryce"'s post:
(03-07-2013)