Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 08:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Change"? [Jason]
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-22-2014, 05:46 PM

When a person comes home from war, they expect a family gathering. I had a war going on in not only my body but now with an original Siren, and now I was on my way home, or at least a place I considered home. Boards of the house seemed to still fall around the place, windows still bored up aside from the broken window where a fight with my half sister took place. No home coming part for me.

I walked into the front door, looking around at all the clothes on the floor and snacks, as a sigh left my mouth. I looked down at one shirt in Specific, it was Alex's. I snarled at it before hearing a noise coming from Jay's bedroom. Grabbing the shirt in my hand, I made my way to his room before bolting in.

Oh, so she stays here now?

I sent the shirt, forcefully, into Jays face. He continued to stare forward at the game going on the screen of a half broken Tv. I rolled my eyes before kicking the tv off the stand it was sitting on, breaking it completely. I shot over to Jays and pulled him up by this shirt.

Hello brother, nice new look, you look like you did a few years after you decided to finally let your little sister tag along with you. You know, your sister, me, the person who shares a mother with you and went through a hell with you... THE ONE YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING YOU WERE GOING TO ASK SOMEONE TO MARRY YOU!!!!!!!

Jay closed his eyes while I yelled into his face. He smiled as he opened his eyes and looked up at me.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away
That pain in my ass moved to my neck

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-22-2014, 07:06 PM

Her clothes are here not her body. Your body hasn't been here in two weeks but your phone has.

God women. Now to push this women off me before she deices to move her knee a little more to the left.

Who told you anyway?

Does it matter?

Like a said Manders you haven't been here in weeks.

Sister finds girlfriends clothes on the floor and they have to jump to the fucking ring out of nowhere. I did ask Ally Cat to marry me but that wasn't the point. I pushed Manders body fully off me before standing up to put my hands in my pockets like a good little Jason.

[Image: l4GRnBF.jpg?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-23-2014, 12:35 PM

I pulled a small piece of paper from behind my back before tossing it to the feet of my brother.

Unless you're buying rings for other women, or you have taken up cross dressing since I left, it wasn't hard to draw a conclusion. No one told me, just an educated guess.

I pushed my body from the bed before walking to the door. Before leaving the room completely, I turned to look at Jason and leaned on the wall.

How long have the two of you been together? Last I checked, you didn't want to marry anyone after Lindsey.

Don't bring her up.

Well, if you ever decide to want Dustin back, you are going to have to tell her everything. I just can't believe you actually asked her to Marry you, and you told me nothing.

It didn't really bother you, did it?

In a since, no, but Alex happens to be my friend, you are my brother.

I have a feeling you are going to say something like "And if you hurt her...."

No, I'm not. I'm going to tell you I think you aren't ready and I would have told you the same thing if I was told of your future plans. You started to date Micah and I did what I could to tolerate her, although, when you slept around with her I didn't mind as much. Now you happen to be with Alex, all I have to say Jay is that if you are just doing this to prove something, or even to get over something, or doing it for whatever reason than what you should be doing it for, you should take the ring back.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-23-2014, 01:41 PM

I love her. Is that a good enough reason for you Manders?

Ah great. Now I'm going to have Mandii breathing down my neck about this and a bunch of other shit while she brings up my shitty taste in fucks. Better walk away before she goes mom on me.

Jason!

That's my name and you're using it to much.

Big confy chair and a headset. Thank the music god for blocking out a raging sister.

I wouldn't use it if you would listen!

I am listening, to music. At least she isn't a control freak like Marcus. How much love was in your Marriage Manders? Should we bring up the vampire you almost got married to? Great Twilight love story that was.

Demon eye. Shit.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-24-2014, 11:11 PM

I looked over at Jason, leaning down in his chair, as I rolled my eyes. I darted to the chair pushing Jason back and putting my hand around his neck while I pushed my knee into his chest.

I could feel the love every time his fist was sent into my face and then acted like I was his everything, but guess what, I left. I don't stay around people, or vampires, who hide behind everything they can before attempting to fight. Bring up Marcus, Jay, he was a ass and now he has my daughter and I still don't regret a day with him. I loved him, I'll say it, but he didn't love me so that really wasn't my fault or problem! As for "Edward", I don't enjoy pussy vampires who run from everything. Sorry, call me old fashion but I believe if you have a penis, you should also have some balls to go with it. My choice in men slightly sucks, but up until now, your choice in women has been even worse. Need we recap?

I jammed my knee into Jason's chest before hearing him cough and look up into my eyes. He had little emotion, normally I would be expecting a laugh considering he could tell the anger in my face. He was always the one to enjoy our fight more, even as children.

Alex is my friend, she isn't a toy like half the women you fuck or date are. I know how you are Jay, I saw it with Lindsey, I saw it with Micah when you had fun with the Charmed Sluts, I also saw it with Ziggy. You should really face something Jason, you are a man whore and will sleep around whenever you feel like it. All you are going to do is hurt Alex like you did everyone else in your life. You "Love" Alex now, but after that wedding night passes, you'll be crawling back to anything you can get. That Jason, that is what love and marriage is to you.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
DarkJayRider Away

XWF FanBase:

02-24-2014, 11:54 PM

The stupid sister and friend act. I can't be the only fucker who gets pissed off when their sister acts like a mom. I pushed her off of my and pinned her to the wall. Well shit, Jason's fighting back when it comes to his sister for once. Who saw this coming.

You can cut the bullshit Sister and Friend act. I love Ally and I'm not hurting her. Did you really just come back so you could fuck up my day with talking about the bitches I give no shits about now? You wasted your time and to be clear as fucking crystal you should have stayed gone if you all you give a shit about is fucking up my life because your life sucks ass.

Brother and sister war! This is were two dumb ass mother fuckers draw guns in the middle of a war while everyone else hides behind the walls and the bullets start flying!

You changed everything for a girl again. Some balls you have Jay.

I didn't change for her just like I don't have your fucking ass pinned to a wall for her. You have to control every little thing in your life and sense I didn't call and tell you I want to marry Ally your control over everything little thing was broken and you started acting like a bitch who has to attack me and my fucks to act like you have control again.

Not true.

Hard head. I dropped Mandii to the ground before walking back to the chair and sitting in it with my feet hanging over the side.

You mind fuck people all the time. You like to hit people where ever the fuck it hurts like punching bag and I'm the personal one hanging under your fucking nose so I get used as often as possible. I didn't hit you or fight you from remembering how I was beat like a damn dog. I'm the greatest fucking punching bag in the existence of punchingsleeveBut I did learn to think and like you play mind games.

Oh shit Jason has a little something up his sleeve. I'm expecting this to go a little like oh my god Jay! You got it back from the evil bitch who I was so stupid to give it to. Herrrra Herrrra! Yeah I got Mandii her necklace back from Micah.

I came here to fuck Micah and I did. But I also saw this little thing sitting feet away from me and thought you would want it back. Bull crap shot in the air and made everything look feel and smell like shit so I didn't have time to give it to you.

You're my sister Manders and telling you was something I was going to do in person so I could get a real slap and not a phone one. I love Ally and you and her and Damien can stop riding my ass about it. I'm not going to hurt her. You on the other hand we could go rounds I already saw the wall you killed up stairs so lets see how much shit we can break.

I hung my hand out and the necklace where she could get it. Am I good or am I fucking good?

Hate Post Like Post