Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 09:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journey Into My World part 2
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-29-2014, 08:58 AM

OOC: Read part 1 before you read this one. Link to part one is here http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=10037

The scene reopens about an hour or two later inside a local coffee shop. We see it was a relatively slow day, but that seemed to be ok as baristas mixed drinks and socialized with the customers. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits as some played on their laptops using the free wi-fi provided by the location. We see people going in and out, some in a hurry and others taking their dear sweet time. We pan over to a corner table to see Kristy, seemingly in her own world. She has her tablet out finishing her sketch of what was going to be Alex Andrews, she was adding color to it now as her mother had only seen the outlined colorless version. Her mind was busy and she blocked out all the things around her as she focused on her task at hand. She paid no mind when a set of bells went off with the arrival of a new customer. With her back to the front of the store, she only looks up to see a guy staring at her. An older teen she recalled hearing earlier talking with a friend of his over his desire to write a zombie Apocalypse novel. She cocked an eyebrow, somewhat annoyed at the intruding eyes, when she heard a familiar voice talking over her shoulder.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhhhhmin_juvDGo0Ct8iK...FfVTWBYK_8]

Alex: Hmmm. Well isn't he a handsome fellow? Never been drawn before without paying for it.

Kristy: *Letting a small smirk form on her lips as she looks over her shoulder* Yeah, he's an alright kinda guy. Though I'm afraid this drawing will never be for sale. Though you are welcome to join me as I finish it, unless you have "evil" bidding to do.

He leaned his neck back to the right side stretching while sighing with a mimicking smirk across the right side of his face, almost smug. He wasn't trying to be, it just came naturally.

Alex: Of course. I definitely didn't come for the coffee. I think they got refried beans confused with the coffee beans.

He laid one hand over her right shoulder softly while stepping over to sit in the chair beside hers. He looked over the picture seemingly at a lose for words for what to say. He continued regardless, on another subject entirely.

Alex: So where have you been? I missed you. Was getting lectured by executives all day. Don't own a business unless you let someone else run it completely for you. Unfortunately my delegate is on Holidays.*While being a wrestler I also own a tattoo shop.*

Kristy: *Laughing a bit as she glances up at Alex* You missed me? Well I guess I can understand that and it would seem you're the only one to do so. For some reason I have repeated my normal ritual... *Glancing back down at what she was doing *Tuesdays I go and see my mother. Nothing like mother daughter bonding time.

Alex: Sounds like you had fun. Unfortunately for my mother I was born a man. If it'd suit you we can always change Tuesdays.

Kristy: *Smirking a bit as she looks up at Alex actually allowing him to see the remnants of irritation her mother caused her in her eyes* And just what would you have in mind to change them? Cause right now anything would be better than what I just did. *As she drew she found herself unable to stop her words, but part of her didn't seem to care* I mean nothing beats your mother damning your very existence.

Alex realized he hit a sensitive area and decided to choose his words carefully. He didn't feel like condemning himself with the first thought that came to his head, "so what?". His idea of family had no values.

Alex: Well, if she wants to condemn it, I personally want to celebrate it. We can have an Kristy Appreciation Day.

Kristy: *Laughing a bit, not at Alex, but simply because no one really ever talked to her like that* That so? And how would we celebrate such an amazing day? I'm not the average dinner and a movie kinda girl. I like adventure and mystery.

Alex leaned back and looked up momentarily in deep thought. He sucked at planning on the spot, but he'd give it a whirl. He smiled and looked back into her eyes while confidently continuing.

Alex: You want a real adventure? I'm going to the UK in a few weeks. We'll go to Italy while we're in the neighborhood and explore Rome. If need be we'll burn the city again.

Alex is the leader of an up in coming band; That he created in high school. After college the band got discovered.

Kristy: *Giving Alex a smirk as she had to admit that did sound quite intriguing* Now that sounds like an adventure, though how am I to know this isn't a plot. *Laughing a bit as she showed she had a sense of humor as she gives Alex an innocent smile* You know, get me to a foreign county and there I would be at your mercy, a sweet innocent girl to do with as you wish.

He looked up again as if thinking, his tone of voice changing to that of jest.

Alex: Well, could be an adventure in itself.

Kristy: Well when you put it that way, how can I resist? *Actually reaching out and tapping Alex gently on the cheek* Besides, you never know when you might need nurse Kristy again.

Closing his eyes he considered the possibility.

Alex: I can't complain. Perhaps you could try wearing one of the little hats. I'd sit in a wheel chair and wear a gown.

He pressed his hand over hers and pulled it down to kiss just under the knuckle.

Alex: Rome it is.

Kristy: *Actually blushing a bit as she looks at Alex. She found herself enjoying his company and honestly was growing quiet fond of him* I'll see what I can do. You know since you were a cranky patient and all. I'm guessing you want me to break out the candy stripper outfit too right? I mean if I have to wear the little hat.

Alex: Only if you want to. I think you look fine in anything you wear. Hopefully I won't be bleeding out of my skull again anytime soon, but if I am I won't complain.*At one point Alex got into a fight in college after one of his performances. It was pretty bad.*

Kristy shakes her head and smiles a bit. She remember back to after she found Alex and the time she spent tending to him. She cleaned his wounds, spend hours holding him close to her to ward off the chills from his blood loss. Honestly she felt as if she had bonded with him in a way. Bonded with the man behind all the drama, all the rumors. Kristy sits her tablet down on the table as she speaks.

Kristy: Well I hope that won't be the case. Though can I ask you a question? I have been curious abput it for some time, but I don't want to upset you.

Alex: Ask anything you want. I'm an open book.

Kristy: *Glancing down at her tablet as she outlined the drawing of Alex in a soft gold color* Why have I heard people say your God? Even on twitter, people refer to you saying you called yourself God? And that woman I have seen on TV still calls you God. *Giving Alex an innocent smile* Just curious is all. You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

He looked down with eyes closed once more, seemingly entertained with the question.

Alex: Pretty loaded question. I guess it started when I was fourteen and the Bible thumpers continuously beat on my front door. Well, rang the bell. I finally got it in one day to tell them they're upsetting God, because I am God, and I am very unhappy with them. They left. That group never returned. Years later, I guess I just liked it for the appeal of offending a great ordeal of people with just those few words. To be honest, I think for a while I really believed I created the cosmos.

He turned his head to the side facing her and looked at her now seemingly enjoying the confession.

Alex: I'm nuts, didn't the tabloids express that opinion?

Kristy: Well according to the magazines you are an egotistical mad man who claims Godhood and has a legion of followers who believe you are the one and only God. But I rather hear it straight from the source, I'm funny like that. *Laughing a bit as she winks at Alex and jokes a bit enjoying the conversation they were having* And now? I mean if you were God does that make me an angel? Or a devil?

Alex: Hmmm. Maybe. I don't know. Angels have to love and appreciate God. You have a choice in the matter. Perhaps even God was tempted by the forbidden fruit. Because he was obviously not living in Eden throughout the Testaments. Eventually I'll have to take a bite.

Kristy: Is that right? Who's to say I don't already appreciate him? *Kristy smiles a bit as she leans over and kisses Alex's cheek before whispering in his ear* Thought what if I bite first?

Leaning in his concentration seems to be breaking as his eyes begin to blink repeatedly. Feeling the effects of his condition, he does his best to not move his face in sight and alert her. Instead, gritting his teeth he leans down with his mouth over her neck and whispers directly to her.

Alex: You'll have to fight for that right.

Kristy: *Turning her head a bit so she can glance down at Alex. She gently rests her hand on top of his head as she felt his body tense up a bit* Well judging by your current condition you would be easy Pickens. Which I would never take advantage of. Are you ok? Or do you want to get out of here and rest?

He closed his eyes to escape the vertigo that was trying to consume him. Clenching his hand into a ball, he decided to take her up on her offer. The music playing in the background was annoying him in any case, possibly trying to start a head ache.

Alex: I'm fine. I could use a rest. Today has been a long day for both of us it seems.

He leaned in, locking one arm around hers, playing with her hand at face value. He wasn't used to being playful to this extent, but it seemed natural enough. Kristy smiles a bit as she looks at Alex. Honestly he seemed human enough, not that she believed he was a supernatural being. But more, he was letting her see what was behind the things people said.

Kristy: This place has grown a bit tiring, though I could hold you hostage at my house. *Laughing as she decided to tease Alex a bit, there was just something natural about her reactions towards him* So is God against a nice relaxing cuddle? Or do I gotta have some special privilege?

Alex: I don't see a point in making you beg. May be just what I need in all honesty.

He felt the blood rushing directly to his head, but ignored the wave of anguish sweeping over him. Kristy gives him a small smile before gathering her things. Honestly she wanted to rest too, she wanted to forget about the morning with her mother. She sighs softly as she puts her bag over her should as she stands up offering Alex her hand as she gives him a trusting look.

Kristy: Then that is what we shall do.

Alex looks up at Kristy as he takes her hand. Without question he slowly gets up as Kristy allows him to lean on her a bit. She was worried about him and just like before she was set on taking care of him. Slowly they make their way towards the exit as the scene fades to black.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Kristy Jackson's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-29-2014), Justin Jones (01-29-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-29-2014), Theo Pryce (01-29-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kristy Jackson's post!
InfamOusUser (01-30-2014)