Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 07:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this Pucking belt?
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-02-2014, 10:56 PM

A UFO title belt that works like the X-treme title, but somehow is lower on the totem pole than the shit out of Swift Ions ass? Sign me up! A title like this will be nice on my mantle for those warm nights where I want to pin a lady friend of mine to the floor and rustle up some pina caladas for us to drink. Then I need a place to finish off the night on I just grab the belt and its done. Never again will I have to ruin a towel or a nice pair of pants. No more tissues for this guy. I'll put in a good word for you on the train to crazy town, Austin, because that seems to be the place im going if I get this shitter of a belt. Hope you can win the pin of the win pin win.

Also make sure you write this down, in red ink...oh...okay i have a pen for you....-clears throat- I, Scott Charlotte, decided that I, Scott Charlotte, was bored out of my mind and decided that you, John Austin, should drop that dead weight title just like you dropped the U.S. to Mystica, but in a different way because that was actually a contested and brilliant match while this is an intricate plot to capture gold in the worst way possible. Also I, Scott Charlotte, got tired of hoping Gilmour wouldn't kick out of my attempts in the parking lots of old. Signed Sincerly, Scott Charlotte the guy who put so much effort into this pin that he really tried.

Put it on the mantle.

Down with .

My pen is out of ink now..............

Nipples

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-03-2014, 03:22 AM

A UFO title belt that works like the X-treme title, but somehow is lower on the totem pole than the shit out of Swift Ions ass? Sign me up! A title like this will be nice on my mantle for those warm nights where I want to pin a lady friend of mine to the floor and rustle up some pina caladas for us to drink. Then I need a place to finish off the night on I just grab the belt and its done. Never again will I have to ruin a towel or a nice pair of pants. No more tissues for this guy. I'll put in a good word for you on the train to crazy town, Austin, because that seems to be the place im going if I get this shitter of a belt. Hope you can win the pin of the win pin win.

(5 instances of the word pin)

Also make sure you write this down, in red ink...oh...okay i have a pen for you....-clears throat- I, Scott Charlotte, decided that I, Scott Charlotte, was bored out of my mind and decided that you, John Austin, should drop that dead weight title just like you dropped the U.S. to Mystica, but in a different way because that was actually a contested and brilliant match while this is an intricate plot to capture gold in the worst way possible. Also I, Scott Charlotte, got tired of hoping Gilmour wouldn't kick out of my attempts in the parking lots of old. Signed Sincerly, Scott Charlotte the guy who put so much effort into this pin that he really tried.

(2 instances of the word pin or form of the word pin IE: pen)

Put it on the mantle.

Down with .

My pen is out of ink now..............
(like above, a form of the word pin)

Nipples

(In the unseen word "Nipples" is pin, backwards)

ALSO I am going to assume you have the word pin hidden in your sigs somewhere. If you do, it doesn't show up on my computer cause it's a piece of shit haha. So yeah I am going to say you have pin hidden around in your sigs somewhere :P

EDIT!: ...The title: What is this Pucking belt

(In the title is carefully placed ...the word pin)

John Austin reads this carefully written long letter and is touched by Scott Charlotte's generosity that he writes a letter back to him with the words KICKOUT! in big bold blue letters

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post