Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 04:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangstas - Epilogue
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-10-2013, 03:30 PM

Smoke is sitting alone in an empty hallway with an ice pack to his head as the match for the Trio Tag Titles rages on around him, the screams and violence can be heard throughout the arena, even backstage, where he currently is. For the first time in almost 3 weeks, Smoke sits there without the 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Championship in hand, since Scotty Guillermo robbed it from him at the end of his match.

Well, it wasn't a robbing per-say. Just sort of borrowing the belt without Smoke's permission, since he didn't actually win it. Smoke's head turns to one side as he looks down the hallway.

And I suppose you want an interview.

Steve Sayors stands there sheepishly with a microphone in hand and a camera crew behind him. His silence and poor attempt at trying to pull of puppy eyes suggests yeah he does. Smoke raises an eyebrow.

I'm surprised you want to interview me as much as you do, Stevie. Considering I'm kind of a dick to you.

Smoke his head away, which Steve must see as a sign of acknowledgement, making him shuffle closer and speak, walking until he is looming above the wounded wrestler.

I dunno. I just interview people when it seems right to and I guess I just seem to interview you a lot. Plus I do interview everyone else a lot too. It just seems like I interview you more because you don't see the other ones.

Something about that comment must've been good, because Smoke turns back over to Steve and smiles. He pats the ground next to him, inviting Steve to sit. After a hesitation or two, he does.

So what do you want to talk about.

Steve almost begins to talk but stops himself. He raises his microphone to his mouth so the camera can actually hear him, and begins his formal crap.

Hello XWF, while the battle for the Trio Tag Titles rages on, I have found the FTW UFO Champion, Smoke Man, backstage. Smoke, your so far impressive consecutive reign as Champion - spanning a length of almost 3 weeks, has come to what may be an abrupt halt, as Scotty Guillermo took your title belt and assaulted you following your match, taking off backstage with it.

Scotty had been trying numerous attempts to take the title off of you before, but has now successfully done so by ambushing you after a hard-fought victory. Any thoughts to say on the matter?

Smoke rolls his eyes. Now he knows why he doesn't like Steve so much. He's such a douche during interviews it's unbelievable. Regardless, Smoke proceeds calmly and fairly.

I think the important thing to consider from that is that I am still the Champion. Scotty did not best me, he didn't even pin me, he just took my belt and bailed. To be the Champion you gotta beat the Champion, and above all else, beating the Champion is something Scotty has not been able to do. He can hold onto it all he likes, because at the end of the day it's not even his, he did not earn it. I'll get it back when I get it back but until then it doesn't mean anything. I am the 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion either way, whether I have that title or not.

Steve soaks up the point a bit before pressing on.

Do you think that Scotty's involvement tonight might affect your experience in the Lethal Lottery, seeing as he has your title and that he is in the competition as well.

Scotty is not a threat, Steve. A threat is someone who is clearly powerful and foreboding. They are a challenge to beat and even if you don't admit it, you are afraid of them - on a certain level of course. My point being that I'm not afraid of Scotty. If anything he should be afraid of me, now that he has that target painted over his back.

As for the Lethal Lottery. I don't see that becoming a problem. Y'know, for me at least. I'm going to get my belt back one way or another. If he couldn't beat me for the belt in the first place, he can't magically beat me for the title just because he has the belt. He doesn't gain any super power or advantage. The funny thing is that Scotty is also part of the Lethal Lottery, and that's hilarious to me because I could always just cost him a single mistake. Hell, he may have just put his whole theoretical team in jeopardy just because he decided he wanted my title belt.

"Oh, but what if he's on your team!?" I hear you cry. Eh, doesn't matter. I have Eli James and Shawn Steele. I think I can cope without him.

Just be aware, Scotty. You've picked the wrong guy to mess with.

Smoke gets up and walks off-shot. But reappears quickly to add the note:

But I'm not as annoyed as I would be had you actually won my belt. That's either a blessing or a curse. You decide.

He actually leaves now, and Steve is left to close the interview himself.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post