Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
His fire still burns.
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2013, 10:55 AM

Red sat in his locker room. He won last week on Madness. A fire was burning inside of him. He wasn't going to lose this match. It was a Fatal four way. Not an easy match one damn bit. The day after War Games. His sister put him into training. When he was at War Games. His team was slow to recover, this his sister didn't like and had him training in his stamina. It was harsh and was not one damn bit filled with any pleasure, but in the end, he was quicker to recover, he was faster and was able to stay in the game much longer then he could when he first entered the XWF.

Sokolov started to wrap his hands and wrists, when his cell went off. He finished his wrapping in time to answer his cell.

"What's up sis?"

"You better be ready for your match. After all that training. If you don't win. By the Gods, I will make you suffer. Do you understand Sokolov?"

"Yes. I'm ready. I'm going to win this match. There is a fire burning in me that just won't seem to go away. I have to win this match sis. I will, but I got to go. My match is up next. Tell my little girl I love her and I'll see her soon."

He didn't let Natasha answer. He hung up his phone and threw it into his bag and stood up. He took a deep breath and let the air out slowly. He was getting into his mind set. He was going to win and every one of his opponents were going to know it once they fought him in the ring. Nothing was going to stop him, not one damn thing.

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post