Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 02:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Time to get Xtreme
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-12-2013, 08:16 AM

Steve Sayors was walking around with a camera man looking for anyone to interview. He stopped Sokolov Red going back to the locker room. Steve called for him and waved him over. Sokolov noticed the male and shrugged his shoulders and walked over.

"Oh hey there Steve. What can I do you for? You seem you're out for something tonight."

Steve chuckled some before raising the mic to speak.

"I wanted to get a few words from you about your match on Monday. You'll be taking on Alexander Elric in an Xtreme match and on top of that you're coming off a the Night of Ladder this past Saturday. How are you going to be ready after such a match?"

"Well Steve that's easy. I'm always ready, yes true the Night of Ladders was pretty hardcore and even if I didn't win and busted my head open doesn't mean that the match I have coming up is going to stop me. I will show everyone it's hard to keep me down. It doesn't matter who it is. I will always fight till I can't fight anymore."

"Oh yes I wanted to ask about the rumors that's been floating around the XWF. It's being said that there is some sort of rookie revolution or something like that. What are your thoughts and comments."

"To tell you the truth Steve, I don't really know anything. All I know is there is going to people down at ring side to make sure the King match goes smoothly. I don't know if anything will happen but I'm pretty sure I'll be there to check it out. As far as me being a rookie rebel, I'm not I'm here to make my dream come true and make it here in the XWF, that being said if anyone wants to start something, then I'll finish it. Be as it's Paul Heyman or the owner of the XWF, if they start it. Then I'll be there to finish what they started with me."

"Speaking of Paul Heyman. He said that he has something for the XWF rookies. What do you think he is going to say?"

"I don't know, guess we have to find out huh?"

"Well thank you for you're time Sokolov. I wish you the best of luck in your up coming match."

The two shook hands and Sokolov left to train some more for the match.

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post