Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 10:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Second Coming
Baalberith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 07:55 PM

The camera fades into a dark room, for a moment something can be vaguely seen moving around to the right of the scene, moving it's way to the centre. A quick snap comes from the dark and a blood red candle sets ablaze, revealing a cluttered wooden desk strewn with papers, and a tall figure sitting behind it, it's face covered by it's dark, low hanging hood.

"My XWF brethren, it has been eight long weeks since I made my debut and was last seen here in the XWF. Eight..... Long....... Weeks. Now I know most of you will probably say you don't care and there's no reason you should, but there may be others asking where have I been?"

A deep, croaking laugh rings throughout the tiny room.

"Those answers will be answered soon enough, but I'll give you some hints, what rises from the sea bearing seven heads and ten horns? And what rises from the earth with two horns like a ram, and with the tongue of a dragon? Give up?"

The croaking laughs continue, as the figure sets it's feet up on the desk and leans back, revealing a small fraction of it's bearded face, and this picture carved into the wall behind him.

[Image: 450px-Durer%2C_apocalisse%2C_12_il_mostr...bestia.jpg]

"But don't bother your small, naive minds with symbolic quizzes, you think you know the answer to, because the answer is much more vast and worrisome than any of you could possibly imagine, even in the worst of your worst nightmares and fantasies. All that you need to know is the head of the not-so-public, public archives has returned."

His deep croaking laugh begins again as he claps his hands and the candle goes out, leaving the scene in darkness.

[Image: 2r4sufs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baalberith's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-02-2013)
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 06:54 AM

Your debt of ignorance to things beyond your extraterrestrial knowledge and your experimentations on humans when you first came to this planet. But you already know these things satellite sit there in your ignorance I never said I was coming after you in particular, just reminding you that your names stay in the library long after even you have come and gone.

Hate Post Like Post
Baalberith Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 09:22 AM

Oh Satelitte, your ignorance blinds you, what you fail to realize is that eradication has many forms, just because you are a particular one that needs to be eradicated does not mean I need to be the one to do it, it simply means it will be done when your time on this planet is complete.

Hate Post Like Post