Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The X-Tremely Whack Fuckstation has boned your champion
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-23-2013, 10:14 AM

Sid is screaming in his wife's face in the middle of their kitchen. The time of this footage is unknown.

:3 x Better:
Fuckin' shit, Flo! Do you understand how full of shit this company is?

Flo sniffs -- hard -- because she's been doing a hell of a lot of cocaine today which she used Sid's money to pay for.

Oh, good point dear. . . .How could you possibly understand jack fuckin' shit when you've stuffed thirty pounds of coke up your damn nostrils today?

Flo sees no problem with just letting Sid scream and bang shit with his fist as he rants, because she's preoccupied with dividing up some more coke on top of a small mirror that she has on the counter. She prepares a few lines and begins snorting them through a $100 bill she rolled up; Sid's money of course.

These fucking assholes at the XWF have somehow lost my entire week's worth of promos! They had me film a whole bunch of shit related to the European Championship and they had me go all over the place, talking to stupid fuckin' people I didn't want to meet -- all for fucking nothing! It's all gone, Flo -- AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR DAMN COKE!

Well if the XWF is going to try and fuck Sid Feder over, then Sid Feder is going to play that game Three Times Better and show this company what the Feders are really all about. . . .because the XWF ain't seen nothin' yet!

Flo continues snorting lines as Sid storms off, kicking his pet bulldog firm in the ass for no reason at all.

Flo: Hey! Hey honeyyy?

Flo extends the last part of each sentence as she struggles to speak. It's something she starts doing when she's thoroughly fucked up.

Flo: Do you think you can give me some moneyyy? . . . .I really really need to go buy some shit at the maaaallllll.

Sid yells from the other room.

Fuck off with that shit; you're just going to go straight to your fuckin' dealer and spend it on more drugs! I'm dealing with a real life crisis and being completely fucked over by the company that I work for and you're worried about getting more coke when you're not even out of coke yet! FUCK. THAT.

Flo snorts the entire kitchen, house, neighborhood, and Earth up into her left nostril in a cocaine powered rage. Not even Mr. Satellite's real magic powers were able to save us -- there was no glowing ice cream bar, no spinning ponies with the rings of Saturn around their bodies, no intergalactic television remote that could pause John Black before he speaks, no magical glue that can somehow bind Luca Arzegotti with true trash talking ability, no invisible berries that make Nightmare understandable when you eat them.

Why, Mr. Satellite? Why? Why is Flo's nose more powerful than anything you've ever relayed to any of us as being part of your legacy? Why were you powerless to save us?

**sniff**

**snort**

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sid Feder's post:
(07-23-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-23-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-23-2013)