Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 01:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eliminated Them All
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-09-2024, 05:28 PM

The lights go out and they hear Wrestling has more than one Royal family Kingdom hits and American Nightmare comes out dressed in a suit and he gets down on one knee and spreads his arms wide open and fists pump in mid-down air and more fireworks burst open and he walks straight down the aisle and he slaps younger kids and adults and hit the steel steps and climbs on the top rope and spreads his arms one last time and other fireworks hit's from the stage and gets down off the top rope and gets inside of the Anrchy ring and hands Razor a microphone while to the XWF Universe
[Image: b9958-17087796055519-1920.jpg?w=840]
American Nightmare |Razor Blade: Lousiville, Kentucky What do u want to talk about?
XWF Cheers for Razor in Louisville,
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: last night on Warfare I was this close to earning myself as the next TV Champion but until Jason Cashe. who has won and became the new XWF Television Champion and now this Thursday at Anarchy I will also be competing in a Over the top rope battle royal where six men and one female will receive a Revolution title at the next Anarchy.
XWF chants Razor, Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor!
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: I actually get that Jason Cashe. wants to be the TV Champion but he will defend that new Television title next week against Not most girls she is The Irresistible Force Latoya HIxx.
XWF Cheers and applaud to The Irresistible Force
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: now that we got that sorted out of the way let's talk more about this battle royal first we have Centurion. he was the first and longest reigning XWF Universal World Champion who has held it for the very longest in that why he's in this battle royal with six other men and one woman and I know how much Centurion is cable of losing this match cause I deserve to win this battle royal and fight that no good looking son of a bitch John Black at the next Anarchy for his Revolution Championship.
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: and let face it none of these six men or women don't deserves to win this battle royal The American should win the battle royal and go on to fight John Black for his Revolution Champion on the next Anarchy and I know the drill that they are going to let someone else win the battle royal and instead of me and Latoya because let's face it I mean she did almost won her tag match if it wasn't Brooke who had lost the tag team match Latoya could've won that match if Brooke wouldn't be such a sore loser you two would've been the next victim for the XWF Tag team Champions but they both failed in that's why come this Thursday I'm throwing every single one of you at of this battle royal come Anarchy and I will be the next person that stands and move onto fight John Black. for his Revolution Championship at XWF.
XWF Universe boos at everyone that's in the battle royal except Razor
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: this means that I have to win this battle royal and fight John Black for his Revolution Champion at the next Anarchy and until I do that I will be yours truly the new Revolution Champion on the next Anarchy after I win this week's Battle royal on Anarchy at XWF.
XWF Cheers for Blade and American Nightmare finishes up his words
American nightmare| Razor Blade:  and if Dick Drizzle. or the other men and women gets a Championship shot  before I do then I mind as well build a Storyline with Sebastian Everett- Bryce
Universal Championship so when I enter this battle royal I'm going to throw every single one of those men and woman over the top rope and I will be the last man standing and put everyone on notice and when that's over I'm coming for John Black's Revolution Champion cause he already defeated your American nightmare like two or three times that I can count but my point is this if I don't win this battle royal or fight John black Revolution Champion the next Anarchy then Sebastian Everett-Bryce. I like to build a Storyline with you someday in the near future if you let me fight you in a Singles match and when I beat you fair and square promise that you and I will headline the biggest event ever on XWF me taking that Universal Champion off of your waist and i will be there next Universal World Champion after I survive this battle royal This Friday at Anarchy on XWF.
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: whoever is in the battle royal here's a reminder of who's telling the Story of Anarchy.
Blade drops the mic and music hits once more exits out of the ring slaps the Audience high fives heads straight back up towards the stage and heads to his locker room to prepare for his battle royal match to begin this Thursday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razor's post:
Jett Sterling (04-12-2024)