Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! SPOOKY SAVAGE RETURNS!
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-04-2023, 01:19 PM

Once again I rise from my grave to help conduct the most spookiest of nights the XWF has ever seen! 

The next Weekend Warfare on the 21st will no longer be Warfare and won't come out on the 21st! As I have used wicked necromancy to resurrect the corpse of Saturday Night Savage!

LIVE ON OCTOBER 28th!

OPT IN HERE YOU COWARDS!

So, opt-in blah blah blah.

What is Spooky Savage? It's an annual Halloween-themed event with fun stips and spookily entertaining results. And yes, we're giving you guys an extra week to RP to make it closer to Halloween. RP rules will still be the same and we will be giving you the option to post an additional Halloween-themed RP for bonus points in judging.

Halloween is my favourite time of the year and Spooky Savage is my favourite thing to help run so be a part of it, you idiots!

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
(10-04-2023), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-05-2023), Theo Pryce (10-04-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-04-2023)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-05-2023, 03:38 AM

Just to clarify the optional extra Halloween-themed rp would be something like 1k. Not a full blown rp.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Atticus Gold (10-05-2023)