Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 02:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Molly?
HGH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-21-2023, 08:43 PM

June 4th, 2020. Backstage at War Games.

The cameras are rolling as medical personnel are trying to attend to his gaping shoulder wound. HGH enraged pushes the medical staff away from him.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

As medical personnel plead with him, their pleas are brushed off.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP! GO THE FUCK AWAY!' 

HGH walks into a dressing room and pulls out his phone. No one can see who he dials.

"PICK UP, PICK UP!"

HGH begins pacing, being encouraged by staff to take it easy before he loses much more blood.

"GOD DAMMIT PICK UP!"

HGH grows more and more irate with each ring. With no answer, the prompt comes up to leave a voicemail.

"Listen man, I am sick and tired of these people thinking they have me all figured out. I am sick of the games and the bullshit. So, here's the deal, I sold my soul for that title and I WILL reclaim what is mine. Until then, bring your ass to Anarchy, then we will talk."

HGH ends the call and throws the phone down into his bag.

Scene cut off.

"Did you see that? Did you like what you saw? IS THAT THE MAN YOU WANT AS YOUR CHAMPION?"

As a light turns on HGH can be seen in a cut off shirt and sweat pants with his left shoulder heavily bandaged and taped. sitting in a chair.

"Since day one, DAY GOD DAMNED ONE! I have busted my ass to get to the top, all while this half wit roles around carrying my god damned belt. Edward my friend, if you think that this is over. I can assure you it is not, we will meet again and oh how I can't wait to finally put you back in your place. Watch your back dear Edward, our paths will cross again and when they do you won't be lucky a third time."

"Now, with that said. Some would say, what's next HGH? What are you going to do now? So what am I going to do now? That's quite simple. Business as usual, do you think this little scratch is going to keep me down? No, no, no, it's not that easy boys and girls. You see, everyone thinks I'm the guy that will run home, take a month or so off, take time to heal and recoup. Honestly, most people would do that. However, I.. well I'm not one of those people. I will do what I have always done. I get back up and I will fight to get back what is rightfully mine.

"As to what's next? Well, next would be on to Anarchy June 22nd, where the unfortunate soul to face me is Molly Barnes. Poor Molly, she just can't seem to catch a break can she. I can assure you one thing Molly, even in my current condition you still won't catch a break."

"You see, Molly, even with me having ONE good arm I AM still better than you'll ever be. I am simply out of your league. To think you even stand a chance against me is laughable. It's a delusion in your head. You may think you have it all in the bag, you may even think you have what it takes..but you don't and you never will.

"What we have here Molly, is a match in which you have absolutely no shot of winning. Sure, I may not be one hundred percent, but that won't stop me from making you my next victim. Come Thursday, you will see why I am the rightful Anarchy champion, why I am the greatest wrestler on this damn show. There is absolutely no way in hell I'm going to let you stop me from getting back to the top of the mountain.

Just then a vibrating noise can be heard coming from HGH's pocket. He pulls out his phone.

"I'm coming HGH reads out loud.

HGH cracks a grin, before he starts to respond. Wait until the time is right. As HGH hits send he looks back up at the camera with a smirk.

"Dear sweet Molly, there is no doubt that I have slipped just a bit. However the darkness grows within, and there isn't anything that I wont do to get this win and back into the title hunt. Make sure you come prepared Molly, even if I am nowhere near one hundred percent, I am infinitely better than anyone you have ever faced. Normally, I would run down your list. Frankly Molly, I don't care. All that matters to me is going through you and inflicting as much pain on you as I can. Sure, you may doubt me in my current state, please do. After all, what can I do with one arm right?"

"Molly, Molly, Molly, come Anarchy you had better bring your best. I am coming to end you Molly, don't you see that. Open your eyes, just look at everyone I have faced in an ACTUAL match. They've all came out of them just mere shells of their former selves. Thursday Molly, that will be your fate as well. You keep thinking you have this one in the bag. I will tear you apart physically and mentally. You are stepping in the ring with a man you has nothing else to lose. You are stepping in the ring with a man that will show you absolutely no mercy."

"Molly, You are no different from any other 'star' I've faced, you are all the same, until you step in the ring with me. You just like everyone else, you are nothing more than the next victim thrown in my path back to what is rightfully mine. So show up Thursday, do try to survive, that is if I let you.

"Show me what's beyond my eyes."

Scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like HGH's post:
Atticus Gold (06-22-2023), Latina Submission Machina (06-21-2023)