Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 10:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready To Ride
AnthonyCarter

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2013, 07:41 PM

Anthony finally signed with Xtreme Wrestling Federation, Anthony was in his home in Baltimore where he was getting ready to leave to head to where Leap of Faith is going to be at, Anthony was with his family then he starts to speak.

Anthony Carter Alright i will be home when i am not going to be on the road, but this should be good for me.

Anthony kisses his wife then he goes outside of his house as he puts his bag on his bike where his father was standing then they go and sit down on the steps when Colt starts to speak.

[Image: TFR8D83tmp.jpg]

Colt Carter Anthony you know you need to be by her side, because she is family no matter what. I know her and Spencer are not married anymore, but that was Spencer's choice not hers so i am not going to disown my daugther in law like that.

Anthony Carter Dad i know that why i put in my contract that i am her bodyguard, i am going to make sure that she does not get screwed over again. Hell i warned her when Spencer was going to do what he did.

Colt Carter Well you better get going because, i know she will be expecting to see you when you arrive.

Anthony Carter Alright pops, let me know if there is any business moves i need to know about with the Bar and the gym.

Just then Alexandra shows up on her bike where he looked confused for a moment then he begins to speak.

Anthony Carter So you ready for this match, i know you are going to destroy that wannabe Hollywood anarchy couple.

Alexandra looks at Anthony then she starts to speak.
Edit