Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 08:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cell block 2
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

06-26-2013, 07:16 PM Video  cell block 2 -->

"CELL BLOCK NUMBER TWO, INSPECTION!"

A jail guard swinging a baton yells down the hallway as men scramble from their cells and stand silently in front of them. The officer walks into the first cell and begins tearing the neatly made bed apart, flipping it upside down, looks around and calmly exits the cell. He continues his walk around the line of cells until he comes upon one without a man standing in it's doorway.

"HEY YOU!"

The man laying in the bed looks up slowly.

"WHAT PART OF INSPECTION DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

The man lifts himself out of the bed walks lazily to the front of the cell.

"HELLO."

The guard waves his hand in front of the man.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION NUMB NUTS!"

A small smile crosses the inmate's lips.

"And I have no intention of giving you an answer ya dumbass yank."

The guard's eyes get wide, and he walks up to the man and gets in his face.

"What did you call me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry did you not hear me, YA BLOODY POTATO MASHING, TWIT, PRAT, YANK!"

The guard hesitates then turns away, and swiftly turns back and thrusts his club into the inmate's abdomen. The man bends over and lets out a cough.

"Now I'm gunna ask you one more time, what part of inspection, don't you understand?"

The man doesn't reply just stays hunched over, laughing between fits of coughing. The guard looks satisfied and guides his face upward with his club.

"Now I hope we have an understanding, when I say inspection......"

He's cut off from the inmate spitting directly at his mouth, causing a sour look to come across his face as he quickly turns away, wiping the spit from his upper lip.

"Get this piece of shit out of my sight."

The two guards following him grab a hold of the inmate under both arms and drag him down the hall as he smiles fiendishly.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post