Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 10:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury Update
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-25-2013, 04:07 PM

We here at XWF have been sent a personal statement from John Austin and at his request, we will post the following statement:

Quote:Last Monday on Madness, I took on Scott Charlotte Wraith and Brian Braxton in a handicap match.

During the match Wraith ILLEGALLY hit me in the eye with a rail road spike. This should have been a automatic DQ and a automatic victory for me but it wasn't.

Needless to say, after the match I had to go to the emergency room. I ended up suffering a detached retina at the result of this dastardly deed by a man with a potato sack on his head.

After emergency surgery, my sight is back to normal. I promise, down the line, Wraith, I will get my revenge come hell or high-water

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-25-2013)
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-25-2013, 05:38 PM

Laughable, simply laughable. You state that this was wrong to do. You jest that you will get revenge upon me. If I recall, last week, you did the same thing to Scott. Oh, i'm sorry it was that 'family' of yours that did the deed. They are to blame and you are not this psychopath you pretended to be.

I've heard enough, Johnathan.

Due to that injury Scott was stuck in a hospital bed, just like you. That was the moment when he let the flames consume him.

You seem to be heading down the same path, but even if you somehow stray from this path and head towards me...I say bring all you have with you, but understand this. Hell hath already come.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
John Austin (06-26-2013)