Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 09:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Satoshi announcement
Satoshi Daiki Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-24-2013, 11:15 AM Video  Special Satoshi announcement -->

Satoshi is standing at a press table surrounded by microphones, Feng is to his right and his eyes look red as if he has been crying, he starts off.

"Hello American media, we have asked for this time with you today because my client and good friend Satoshi Daiki has an important announcement for you all. He has requested that no questions be asked, as he would just like to say his piece and be done with it."

Feng bows to Satoshi and steps away from the microphones and Satoshi takes his place.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the media, I have called upon you all today to announce my retirement from the sport of wrestling. Now my time in America has been short and I feel bad that I didn't have more time to show my skills to you all but my doctor has warned me, I have been diagnosed with a serious disease and would like to relax and enjoy life for a bit. So my match on Wednesday night against NeoNero, will be the last time you see Satoshi Daiki, thank you all very much.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Satoshi Daiki's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-24-2013)