Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 07:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glory Hole
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-08-2020, 12:18 PM

Felix Jones is walking through a hallways when he hears Cyndi Lauper's "All Through The Night" blasting at max volume from behind a closed door. Curious, he opens it and is swallowed up by the incredible loudness of the 80s classic as it pumps out of the speakers of a JVC Kaboombox.

In the middle of the room is an upside down cardboard refrigerator box with a round hole cut in the middle of the near side. Someone has drawn a crude arrow pointing at the hole with the words "FELIX DICK HERE" written over it. A skinny white ass is bouncing up and down inside the hole. Is it Atara Themis? Felix needs to know.

Felix steps closer to the box and suddenly slips in a sticky puddle of nut. Felix hits the ground and is glued to it like one of Spider-Man's enemies, but with way smellier web fluid. The box flips over and a totally naked Bilbo with an engorged purple wang between his legs leaps off of his mobility scooter and lands on top of Jones.

"If you kickout you're the gay one."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bilbo Blumpkinz's post:
Felix Jones (05-08-2020)
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-08-2020, 01:29 PM

Why anyone thought I would just put my dick in a random hole is beyond me and before I could answer that queation. I had slipped and fell on some nasty ass jizz. Oh God. I'm going to have to burn this suit. All of a sudden a bug eyed goblin person jumped out and went for the pin. Fuck this. I kicked out and got free of the human goo. This is what Jenny Myst must feel like year around. Gross. I looked at the creature and Spartan kicked him into his motorized wheel chair.

"You little fuck. Go crawl back into your goblin hole."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Felix Jones's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-08-2020), Atara Raven (05-08-2020)