Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notorious BIG In Tha Hood(Part 1)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-18-2019, 04:37 PM

It was a short week for Big D and Ned Kaye, as they were scheduled to wrestle on Anarchy; just five days after their heartbreaking loss to the 5'2 Mafia. They knew it wasn't a lack of effort that cost them the victory, but as they drove around in Ned's red Toyota Corolla, they couldn't help but beat themselves up over it.

"I feel like I let you down, D," Ned says as he focuses on the road ahead.

Big D laughs, waving off his partner's worry. "It's not your fault I got pinned."

Ned sighs, refusing to let D take all the blame. "I should've been there to break up the pin. Sarah was out of the equation, it was essentially two on one at that point!"

"Calm down, Ned," D reassures. "We'll get another opportunity down the line. With teams like The Sick Cunts and T.H.U.G.S running around, it's only a matter of time. Just a couple of men among boys."

Ned looks confused. "Didn't Noah beat you a few weeks ago?" Big D scowls, only to have the salt rubbed in deeper. "And wasn't it Fuzz who took the Xtreme Title from you, too?"

"Okay, okay," D interrupts, crossing his arms in annoyance. "The 'Sick Cunts' is still a stupid name, and Noah isn't any less of a child......."

Ned lets out a laugh, which felt good considering the lows he'd been having lately. Though their debut didn't go according to plan, he felt confident they could bounce back Thursday night.

"So, what's the plan for the T.H.U.G.S?" he asks, taking a left turn he wasn't sure he was supposed to make.

"There's always gotta be some sort of plan with you," Big D responds, shaking his head in disbelief. "If we do exactly what we did Saturday, without getting pinned, we'll win."

A concerned look overcomes Ned's face, not at D's words, but at the prospect of being lost. Nevertheless, he continues the conversation so as not to worry his partner. "That easy, huh?"

"The T.H.U.G.S. are NOT the 5'2 Mafia," Big D explains, as Ned continues to navigate through an unfamiliar part of town. "John Black may be a Legend, but what has he done lately? I don't think he's held a single Championship the entire time we've been here; which is sad considering the piss poor Champions we've had over that timespan. Guys like Steve Justice, Hanari Carnes, hell, even his partner managed to hold some gold!!!!"

"You know what T.H.U.G.S. stands for, Ned?" D asks, not getting a response from his partner. "Two Hoodlums Under Guys' Schlongs."

Ned doesn't laugh, but Big D pays no mind to it. He doesn't realize that Ned has no idea where they are, and just takes it as him being uptight. "Tommy Wish is a joke," D continues, not noticing the drastic change of their environment, the rundown buildings and questionable characters roaming the streets. "He should change his name to Tommy Wigger, seeing as how that's what he is! The man had a decent Xtreme Title run, but all that went out the door when he lost it to Steve fucking Justice! Ever since then, he's been a shell of his former self; which is sad, because he was never really much to begin with. Hence why he's gotta lean on John Black for comfort........"

Big D stops, realizing Ned isn't listening to him at all. He looks from his friend to their surroundings, leaning out the window to observe everything. After a moment of this, D pulls himself back into the car and turns to Ned. "We're lost, aren't we?"

Ned gives Big D an uneasy grin. "We're not LOST," Ned assures, scanning for anything that might look familiar. "I just don't know where we are...."

"Oof," Big D replies with a facepalm.

The two drive around for a bit, making various turns in an attempt to get out of the bad part of town, to no avail. They stop at a red light, which causes the prostitute standing on that particular corner to approach their car.

"You boys wanna double stuff this Oreo?" she asks, looking in through the passenger's side.

"I'M good," Big D answers, his voice shaking a bit. "But my buddy here could sure use a blowjob. How much would that cost?"

Ned smacks D in the back of the head, before addressing the hooker. "We're actually lost. Do you know how to get to Veterans Memorial Arena?"

"You're a long way from home, honey," she replies with sass. Before she can say anything else, a man makes his way towards the car from a dark alley. He's blatantly overdressed for this part of the city, wearing a nice suit with a white fur coat over it. On top of his head rests a purple top hat and in his right hand is a very expensive looking cane.

"Bitch, you gonna get to work?!" he asks, raising a hand in the woman's direction. "I ain't payin' ya to play twenty questions!!! Now either you suck their dicks or I'll find a hoe that knows her place!"

"But, Baby Dick, they were just asking for directions!"

Ned and Big D look at each other, trying not to laugh at the pimp's name. It doesn't work, as he quickly notices their attempts to hide their snickers.

"Y'all laughin' at my name?!?!" Baby Dick asks, his eyes widening with anger. "At least I know how to USE mine! Y'all got a fine honey in front of you beggin' for it, and you're all worried about 'directions?' I'll direct my foot up your ass if you don't pay me for wasting mine and my bitch's time!"

Before Ned or Big D can respond, the pimp pulls out a handgun from beneath his fur coat and points it at the duo. The two of them look from his gun, to each other, unsure of how to handle the predicament they'd gotten themselves into........

TO BE CONTINUED

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion