Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 07:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli Stone
Eli Stone

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2019, 07:28 PM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

In-Ring Name: Eli Stone, the one and only, remember that name 'cause I'm goin' places bucko!

Wrestler's Real Name: Elijah Brandon Stone, a little personal but there it is. You could've just Google'd me.

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Brand spankin' new. I still got that new car smell. Come gimme a whiff.

Wrestler Date of Birth: A warm Spring's night on the 12th day of April in 1996.

Height: A towering 6 FT. 2 IN. Impressive, amirite?

Weight: Tipping the scale at 244 lbs. only 12% body fat.

Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina. Go Tarheels!

Personality: I'm every woman's fantasy. Dashing. Charming. Funny. Intriguing. Unparalleled. Genius Intellect. Committed. Humble, definitely humble, look at me, I'm blushing right now. As you can see I just HATE talking about myself. But if it's what the people want, then so be it. D'oh, may wanna etch "Selfless" in somewhere on the list. Now lets see, what else, um, some people have called me a loud-mouth in the past who has a -- and I quote -- 'tendency to be inappropriate at the worst times possible; almost as if it's his personal goal to make those around him uncomfortable or upset'. But whatevs. I can also be a little sarcastic and relentless in achieving my goals; but despite my bad rep I'm really loved by the audience. Seriously. They just don't know it yet, so ignore their jeers.

Looks Description: (When not in my natural brunette state) short spiky bleach-blonde locks, faded around the sides, tattoos across arm(s) and back, athletic frame, long facial features, slight worry lines in the crown of forehead, dreamy brown bedroom eyes, sculpted nose and chin, strong jaw, I'm the shit basically. We both know it.

Ethnicity: Caucasian American; bastard Dad is of Irish descent and Mom is Greek descent, if that matters.

Pic Base, if any: I have been told I resemble Ken Kennedy on occasion.

Strengths: Guys, I'm seriously blushing here. I harbor a lot of anger from my past which comes in handy during physical altercations, have good ring presence, a quick thinker, and I'm light on my feet.

Weaknesses: I personally don't think I have any, but they say I'm supposed to fill this out so I would say that some of my weaknesses would be my emotions, as they tend to get the better of me, I can let my ego cloud my better judgement, I'm a showoff, and don't play well with others.

Entrance Theme Music: "Edge of a Revolution" - Nickelback

Special Entrance (if any): Nope. I stick to my usual shtick, coming out to a roaring crowd and introducing myself on the mic; because these ungodly announcers never get the job right.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves: Butterfly Suplex, Dropkick, Sideslam, Knee-to-back Backbreaker, Headbutt, Forearm Smash, Running High Knee, Bulldog, Shoulder Tackle, Single Leg Lion Tamer, Elbow Drop (from the Middle Turnbuckle), Double Leg Drop, Gutbuster, Atomic Drop, Chest Slap(s), Lou Thesz Press, Forearm Grind, Eye Rake, Camel Clutch, Full Nelson Slam, Abdominal Stretch, Powerbomb, Monkey Flip, Vertical Suplex, Belly to Belly Slam, Double Arm DDT

Trademark Move(s): Mic Drop
Description(s): Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam

Finishing Move(s): Sound Check
Description(s): Leaping Reverse STO

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: Taking my Opp. onto my shoulders while at a high altitude, top rope or ladder, whatever gets the job done, and planting them with a Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam. It's insane! Other than that though, I'll take any weapon I could get my hands on if it ensures a win.

Additional notes: I wouldn't dare spoil the surprises, there are twists and turns in my biology makeup that you won't see coming. Stay tuned.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eli Stone's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-02-2019)