Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 01:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Why the fuck am I wasting my breath on you?" by Raphael Blackwater
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-18-2019, 07:47 PM

"Snow!"

"I caught your promo!"

[Image: tIassn6.jpg]

"I gotta say that was some hilarious stuff that you shat out, like verbal diarrhea splattered against the insides of a nasty ass toilet in a public rest stop. Also known as the crap shack that you call home. They don't let escaped mental patients live on their own so obviously, you and your brother, squat in some filth hole. Bus station. Park. Dumpster located in the back alley, right off of the local KFC. It's all the same shit. You live in squalor cause you and your brother, are crackpots."

"So you think that your brother is going to pull off the win?"

"Damn girl, that's just straight up delusional."

"Like fucked in the head, psych ward style, banter."

"You ma'am, are as crazy as they come, if you think that you'll pull off a victory alongside Rain and beat down both... Ezra and I, in the process. When only a fool would make that bet. It's straight up putting cash money on the losing pony, you might as well set your dineros on fire, chica."

"Hey, I heard about this guy that's selling the Brooklyn Bridge, you should hit him up and see what the going rate is..."

"Here's what's going to happen. You and Rain are going to go to the ring and 'try' to wrestle. Fail. Much like you do at life, on a regular basis. Get the shit kicked outta you. Then take a loss. Again. Just like you lost your match against Olive Pendershore and Brian Storm. Like there was any doubt as far as that match was concerned. Please. No one on this planet assumed anything else would occur. Oh wait, you obviously thought otherwise but you're fucked in the head, so your opinion doesn't count. I mean, you can think the sky is plaid and the grass is leopard print but that doesn't make it true."

"Oh but you have jokes. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle references. Well, I don't much find a need for sais, mostly because my entire body is a weapon. I can transform into solid steel. When I throw a punch, it's like you're getting hit by a truck. Being that you and your brother are very weak, feeble minded, pieces of shit. I doubt I'll need to make the effort though. Yeah, I'm a hundred percent certain, I could utterly dismantle the combination of Rain and Snow, at the same time, without even breaking a sweat."

"You should really look into getting an ambulance to stand by. Rather than wait on someone to call one for you, after you take the loss. I don't think there will be a rush on that phone call. To avoid choking on your own tongue, as you gaze up at the lights and the world that's gradually going black, you definitely want to get all that sorted out BEFORE your beating happens."

"Why the fuck am I still wasting my breath on you?"

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Rain (04-19-2019)