Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 02:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Beyond the looking glass (Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-22-2019, 11:14 PM

[Image: IjdSjYJ.png]

Ezra, Azrael and I, stood gazing at the mirror for a moment. While it was a decent sized mirror, it wasn't exactly something you could simply step through. One because it was a mirror and how the fuck do you do that? Two cause where it was positioned on the wall, sort of at the mid-halfway point. If it were a normal passage, you'd have to take a running leap and dive. And three, the shape and size. Again if it were a doorway or some sort of window, passing across the threshold, would require a bit of effort no matter where it was placed on the wall. Every spot would call for a bit of maneuvering. Not a huge deal, if it were say an actual window or some type of entry way but it was a mirror, I might be the son of Azrael Erebus but knowledge on that sort of thing isn't common for me. Fortunately, it didn't have to be.

"How do we do this?"

"Quite easily actually."

With a grin, Azrael walked up to the mirror, blew into his hand, reached out and grasped onto the bottom border. His hand passed halfway into the mirror as he did this. Kind of like holding onto the edge of a windowsill, except this was him grabbing the trim of a mirror. From there he yanked down as hard as he could. I looked on in awe as the mirror stretched downward, along the wall. He then turned to us, while giving a few quick taps to the side of the mirror with his hand. Instantly, the glass rippled as if it were water in a tide pool and melted away, gushing from the trim, till it appeared there wasn't any reflective glass separating one side, from the other. At this point, it could have been perceived as nothing more than a door or a weird window that allowed you to see into another room. Apart from the fact that the room on the other side, looked exactly the same as the room we were currently standing in, only reversed.

"After you."

Azrael held out his hand in a gesture that someone might do when they're presenting something. Shaking my head, I walked straight towards the mirror, with Ezra in tow. Still having to duck down a tad, I took a chance and stuck my foot, right through the opening that used to contain reflective glass. It slipped through, in the same fashion that it would, if I had stuck my leg through any average passage. So I progressed forward and climbed into the mirror. With Ezra and Azrael following closely after.

On the other side, I couldn't help but tilt my head as I looked on at the reverse, surreal layout of my apartment. So strange and yet, perfectly ordinary.

"Daadee."

The word immediately drew my attention to the source. Not only cause it was my son, Arkin speaking it but because it was the first time, he ever spoke anything at all. On his own accord, without the help of some sort of translator spell that my father conjured up. Hearing it made me smile as I looked down at him and when I did, he swiftly shot up to a standing position. Then with wobbly legs, he ran towards me, half starting to bend over, so it gave him the appearance of being a tiny plane attempting to take flight while wavering and weaving from side to side. Before he lost his balance I bent down and scooped him up. Unfortunately, things couldn't be simple and end there. Before I could do anything beyond that, I felt a huge impact of force hit my back, causing me to fly forward. Thinking fast, I shifted my body mid-air, so that Arkin wouldn't slam into anything and took the full brunt, when I crashed into the wall.

Instinctively, I put my arm over Arkin as plaster, paint and bits of debris from the wall, cascaded upon us. As Arkin giggled like this was all fun and games, I raised my eyes and saw myself. Only not quite. Sure he looked like me but there were also differences. For instance, he had long hair and looked like he borrowed clothes from Ezra's Kurt Cobain, suicide rummage sale, collection. Interesting.

After his arrival, it wasn't long before he was joined by Ezra and Azrael. Although these weren't the Ezra and Azrael that came through the mirror with me. These were odd, other side versions. Ezra had short hair and seemed to be dressed far more stylish, dare I say even better than moi on his best (casual) day. While Azrael had white hair, violet eyes and his skin appeared to be more of an opaque, iridescent, pale blue. However, in direct correlation to this, my own counterparts to bizarro-world Ezra and Azrael, came to my aid.

"Not again"

This is what I hear Azrael mutter as he shot a blast of energy at himself. Direct hit. Other side Azrael went soaring backwards and collided with the sofa, knocking it clean over as he went right with it.

"What do you mean, not again?"

Ezra asked as he applied a similar technique to his own peculiar, sort of doppelganger. With the exception that bizarro-world Ezra ducked, making it so that Ezra had to redirect the current of his electricity burst through the nearest wall socket and catch his double from behind. As this occurred other side Ezra was zapped into a bookshelf; however, when this happened he exploded into pure electricity and dispersed, presumably into the nearest electrical... anything really, it's kind of hard to locate his direct whereabouts when that's done. It's always safe to assume that it's something close by though.

"Long story. Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime."

"We need to get out of here."

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Oh you can't leave."

Other side Donovan took a step in front of us, blocking our path to the mirror opening.

"Not with him."

"You're cracked in the head, this is my son. Go find your own."

"That's the thing, I can't. It appears he's vanished and I need a replacement, before Abigail gets home. Your version will do."

"Wow. You're an awful father."

"Look who's talking."

"Yeah, alright. I wasn't as watchful as I should have been and that's on me but I wouldn't fix my mistake by replacing Arkin, I would look for him. Which I did and look! I found him! Geez! It's called being a responsible adult and a parent, it's not fucking rocket surgery."

"Rocket surgery?"

"Quiet Ezra, close enough."

"Well, regardless of all that, I can't allow you to leave. So I'll make this real simple, put the baby down and..."

CRASH!

Bizarro-world Donovan got hit with a flying coffee table.

BAM!

Which was followed by an easy chair that sent him straight into the wall, next to the mirror.

"Christ. That asshole is annoying."

Zero hesitation, the three of us progressed towards the mirror. With Ezra and Azrael passing through first, I lowered down and handed Arkin over to Ezra, who immediately took hold of him, then I attempted to cross over myself. However as I did this, other side Donovan grabbed my leg, halting my movement.

"This isn't over."

"Yeah, it is."

A slight gesture from my hand and a vase from across the room, soared at bizarro-world Donovan and cracked against his head. Rendering him unconscious. From there, I proceeded to pass across the threshold of the mirror and enter my own, normal apartment. Afterwards, Azrael grabbed the top portion of the mirror's trim and literally bent the mirror over, in half. Then, he bent it in half a second time, in this instance, diagonally. Continuing this process until the mirror was no bigger than a matchbox, completely encased onto itself, so that no part of the reflective surface was showing. I didn't know what to say, so I simply cast my attention in his direction and waited for an explanation.

"That wasn't a normal mirror. It looked like one but it wasn't."

"Then what was it?"

"A gateway into another dimension."

"You're joking."

"No, I'm absolutely serious... well, not all the time but in this particular moment, I am."

"You said that Arkin was still in this apartment. Only reversed."

"Actually, I said Arkin was in this apartment... sort of and yeah, it was the reverse version of your place because it was casting a mirrored reflection of this room, at the time but that was definitely another dimension. You fought Donovan from another reality. That's why he looked the same but not really. Understand?"

"Kind of... still leaves a lot of unanswered questions but I'll take it and call this a win. I got Arkin back and that's all that matters."

"Indeed."

"So how did a mirror that is really a gateway into another dimension, wind up in my living room."

"You tell me. Where did you get it from?"

"I don't know. It was just here when I woke up, I figured Abbie bought it."

"I'm willing to bet if I asked her the same question, her response would be similar, only replacing the role of the purchaser with you."

"Then where did it come from?"

"That's a very good question. One that I'm afraid I don't have an answer for at this current juncture. I'll have to take it back to my... back to your father's lab, for testing."

Azrael pocketed the mirror, raising an eyebrow in inquiry.

"If that's alright with you?"

"Absolutely. Go for it."

Sighing he walked over to his robot, picking up its remote control along the way.

"Hey Azrael, about all that shit I said earlier..."

Quickly interrupting me as I spoke, with a wave of his hand in my direction, Azrael smiled.

"Think nothing of it. Water under the bridge and such."

Just then Abigail, entered the apartment. As she did this, Azrael sidestepped around her, accompanied by his robot rolling right behind him.

"Hello, Abigail"

His words drew her attention, yet before she could respond, Azrael and the robot had already exited through the doorway and disappeared. Literally. He vanished. Leaving Abbie looking slightly baffled.

"Was that Azrael?"

"Yes."

"You were able to bring him back? Break him free from Rocket's mind?"

"Nope."

"Wait. So that was Satellite?"

"They are the same being after all. Just separated by time."

"Right, of course. I don't know why that struck me as strange?"

"Don't worry my love, it happens to the best of us."

"Alright. I think so you can understand me better, I'm going to address your last promo in bullet point style. As to allow you to keep up and stay on track better. Seeing as you're a moron."

"That has nothing to do with a language barrier either, cause as it turns out, I speak Spanish."

○ "Remember when you asked if I would have preferred you speaking in Spanish, instead of speaking in the third person?"
"Well, the answer is a deep and resounding - YES! Also if you can speak sentences clearly like you did, when you said... 'I am the best' and 'I am going to win tomorrow', why would you need to say the Spanish equivalent, at all? If you can speak English that clearly, there's no reason to do that. Your point is that you're speaking in the third person, to avoid speaking Spanish, so it's less confusing but in my opinion, you could just stick to English. This means you're just nuts and like talking in the third person. By giving your reason, you validated that point by the way and do you know why, you tripped and fell into that metaphorical mud hole? Tu cerebro no funciona. That's why."

○ "You say that I obviously don't want to be seen as a single entity because when I release my promotional videos, they're presented under, The Brothers Blackwater."
"We all do that actually and it has nothing to do with being seen as a single entity. We simply support each other and figured a united front when entering new territory, showed strength. That's why we walk out together at events. We're a united force. Also it's a lot easier to release videos under one account, rather than three separate ones. That's just laziness though. None of that means that I want to be seen as three people, at all times. When I wrestle, I'm in that ring alone. When the general managers book matches, they use my name because that's who the opposition should focus on. If my brothers and I wanted to be seen as a single entity, we'd speak like we had a hive mind and there would never be any sort of distinction, whatsoever."

○ "I'm too cocky and it borderlines on being disrespectful"
"Fuck you. I don't give a shit. I talk big and I back my mouth up. I say I'm amazing and a marvel to behold cause it's true. The evidence is everywhere, you simply have to open your fucking eyes. So I didn't give you credit and pat you on the back, so fucking what. Oh my god. You talk about me getting my panties in a twist, you're upset because you say that I think of you as chopped liver. Boo hoo! Cry me a river already. In my eyes you haven't done anything to earn my respect. You beat Mastermind and won the title off him. Oh wow. I beat that guy too. In fact, I predicted that he'd lose the title, when some dude with just a little more talent than he has came along. Look what happened. I was right. You defended the title against Jessalyn Hart. I beat that bitch too and I took the X-Treme title off her trailer park, skank ass. This is your second defense for the TV Title and you want respect? Well, when you defend your title at a Pay-Per-View, in an elimination chamber, take out everyone involved and walk out victorious. Then we'll talk."

"Oh and just for fun. I want to showcase this."

○ "Yay! Contradiction!"

Quote:Hanari never said the shot chu have at this belt es luck
Quote:Sure, chu won a number one contender match, Sí, but even a blind squirrel find a nut at one point, no?

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Dolly Waters (03-14-2019)