Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 09:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Spending the Afternoon With Kyle (RP 1 of 4)
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-01-2013, 05:07 PM

So this is how it all begins...

[Image: dork1.jpg]
John Austin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_6Mf-1QigruRrQd5nmnh...0ZHNvP1Dzq]
Nightmare

[Image: crossdresser-1.jpg]
Alex Richards

Three names. Three "Superstars". Three men who I meet in a fatal-4-way match for a wild card spot. Oh what a feeling I have going through my veins! Just the chance to face such amazing talent to have a chance. A chance to face one of the best wrestlers in the history of the XWF for his crown. I feel so honored and....

Are you about done? We both know your full of shit.

Not completely. There was some honesty in that rant. I mean...it is a fatal-4-way match. That part was honest.

Well no shit smart one.

OK, so maybe I have some mixed expectations of how this whole process is going to go. I mean you have look at it from my prospective.

I've seen that perspective for years now. I doubt its going to change all of a sudden.

I was sitting in my living room on my couch. I was playing come Mass Effect 2 while my brother was sitting next to me. He was surfing away on his laptop, looking at videos on YouTube. He was just a slightly smaller build then myself, but that has never stopped him before. After all he is the younger one of the the two of us. We have been through hell and back more then once. He has been a wrestler for a long as I have, but has gain more sucess then me in some regards. I love my brother, but sometimes his boasting gets the better of me.

What makes you think your going to win your match on Monday, let alone keep winning until the Wild Card pay-per-view?

What makes you think you could do better then I am right now?

I'm just saying. You have never been good in matches that have one pinfall among multiple guys.

HEY! That match at High Stakes was MY MATCH! I dominated that match if you would have watched it.

My brother proceeded to turns his laptop around and play a video he found on YouTube. It was the ending of the UFO match...

I see Bane retaining his title he beat you for. What do you see?

I see Bane getting speared in mid-air and crashing to the mat; crushing Alex in the process I might add. Oh, and who was that dashing guy thatdid all that?

Ha ha. Very amusing there Scott.

Yeah, you would say that Kyle.

I turned back to my game as Kyle continued to talk about how he felt like he was somehow better then me in all regards of the world of professional wrestling.

You know, I would love to see you be able to handle half the crap I have gone through since joining the XWF. I know we did some crazy shit back at the turn of the century, but this isn't your kid's wrestling.

What could be more "xtreme" the a Tables Ladders and Chairs match? I mean we made those famous, and were still famous for it to this day.

OK OK. I still don't see you coming to the XWF, and being as successful as we were back then. I mean, I don't even think Paul would even have room for you on the roster.

Well maybe we should see about that one. I might just see if the wife at home will care if I get back into the game.

If you think you can get back into the ring and be competitive, then be my guest. I will say I'm not going to baby you and always be there to back you up.

I think I can manage on my own. At least I can rely on you as a brother, right?

Yeah, of course. Unless you try getting into the middle of my goal in the XWF.

And what exactly would that be my dear brother?

Well that's easy. I plan on going to Madness and doing what I do best. Cause as much pain and chaos as possible, and walk out the winner. Besides, its about time I make some noise and take a win that I earned to begin with.

Kyle and Scott look at each other for a split second, and return to their respective activities. Kyle continues to look for videos on YouTube and comes across some videos posted on the XWF's YouTube page. Some are exclusive backstage segments, highlights from matches, and in-depth videos on different wrestlers in the XWF.

Hey, who are you facing in your fatal-4-way match again? I wanted to look up their vids on here.

Um...let me see. There's John Austin...Nightmare....and Alex Richards.

Shall we play then?

Sure let's go over each one, one at a time. So who should we do first?

Well, what about John Austin?

OK...lets get started then.

I grab my controller and hit the pause button. Usually when we play this game, it takes a few hours. So I go through the menu and save my spot on Mass Effect 2. I was in the middle of Project Overload when this all started. The game that me a Kyle were going to play was something we used to do when we wrestled together. We will look at each person in the match and analyzed them. Sometimes we would see their exceptional skills in the ring. Mostly we would make fun of their short-comings. Either way, we would usually break down why they will lose and we were going to win. Since it was just me in the match, Kyle was probably going to be a little more objective in the matter. I mean he does think he's better after all.

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shocker's post:
(06-03-2013)