Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 04:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Sitting at Home
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

05-20-2013, 08:13 AM

I should work on my people skills more often.

As it gets later and later into the night, and turns into the early morning on Tuesday, I finally get around to leaving the arena. I had got caught up in a Skype conversation with a plethora of little kids. Hell, even Unknown Soldier showed up on there for whatever known reason. After some quality time with Thraxx, I figured it may be time to head back home and get ready for Madness.

I guess we'll see who's better on Monday.

Yep, I guess we will.

I head out of the locker room, shutting the door behind me. As I head for the exit of the arena, I can feel a small smirk come across my face. I get into my rental car and drive off towards the airport.

A FEW DAYS LATER...

As I'm sitting at home, I was enjoying some Psych on Netflix, I got a call on my cellphone. I look to see who it was, but its an unfamiliar number. I go ahead and answer it anyways.

Hello?

Why hello there Shocker. Do you know who this is?

Santa Claus?

Why yes, I was just calling you to see what you wanted for Christmas?

Oh all I want is to win my triple treat match at Madness!

Well, I'm not sure I can do that. Although I could definitely see why it may be a challenge.

Let me guess...because that dashing young man CM Punk will be officiating.

Well no, I didn't say that. Although, now that you mention it...

Punk, I don't give a crap about your role in this match. Obviously, noone seems to be worried about who you plan to favor in the match.

You should, if you want to win your first main event match. Otherwise, you may never get another chance at the main event.

Oh so you will determine my ENTIRE future career in the XWF, solely based on this single event? Is that what you actually think?

Well yeah I....

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

You know what?

No I don't. What I do know, is it doesn't matter what you do on Monday. Regardless of what happens, I plan on being the one to come out on top. Even if I don't win, your involvement WILL NOT dictate how my future will progress.

Don't think you can ignore me Shocker. You need me to win this match. I'm your only chance to...

I pull the phone away from my ear, and press the end button. I set the phone on my end table, and grab my Playstation 3 controller.

Stupid Punk, going and interrupting my free time.

I hit the X button on the controller, and continue to watch Psych while enjoying some chips and dip. Nice to sit at home and relax.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shocker's post:
(05-20-2013)