Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 01:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Psycho's Masterpiece Theatre
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-19-2017, 08:07 PM

So folks I decided to open up a small section of the board for a bit of creative expression through FanFiction

Personally I enjoy going to the site and linking my favorite reads to places and would love to see if anybody has any wrestling fanfic stories of their own they are either working on or have as their favorites and want to link here...

My favorite stories oddly enough are from a little known wrestling game called Rumble Roses which many men (mostly perverts like bilbo) would buy not for the wrestling which is damn good but because its an ALL FEMALE wrestling game (yay for girl Power am I right Myst, Madison?) But also because the games feature a WHOLE LOT of oversexualization and fan service! But in honesty if you read some stories they make into FanFiction based on the game its actually pretty damn good reading I'll say that!

But all the same anybody else who writes their own stuff as far as wrestling fanfics go or has any they wanna link us to to read cause its interesting or its their favorites feel free to do so here.

[Image: DrPsycho.png]

Record. 3 and 2

2X HEAVYMETALWEIGHT Champion (7-6-17) (7-16-17)

Personal STIPULATION: Dragon House Match
Pm me for details on it
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-19-2017, 08:24 PM

"The fuck?"

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
Muddy Waters (07-20-2017), Vincent Lane (07-20-2017)
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-19-2017, 09:53 PM

Are you really THAT uncultured that I need explain it to you? Really?

Here's what I'm pointing you to....stuff like this!

https://www.fanfiction.net/game/Rumble-Roses/

https://www.fanfiction.net/search.php?keywords=Wwe&ready=1&type=story

There's some examples for you.

And if you have any other your own you are working on you are writing or have any favorites you want to point others to you can use this thread to show off.

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-19-2017, 10:08 PM

as for myself I have the 1st chapter of a story I'm working on

It's called The Venom of Vengeance.

It's a Rumble Roses Story featuring my Male
Wrestler Desmond Shannon a.k.a Rattlesnake Rose a Wrestler modeled after Stone Cold Steve Austin who wrestles out of Washington D.C and is the first male wrestler to join the. WWX and the Rumble Roses as a full time Superstar Wrestler
and in his rookie year twice won the top prize known as the WWX Rose of Roses title

in just. His 3 rd year with the company Sgt Clemets who under prders of a benefactor had been found out as the one responsible for an "accident" that nearly left him for dead but instead for 8 long years put a stop to his career and for her actions Clemets was suspended without pay for 3 years and fined! but in her return she came back to have the gold again.

The story picks up where after 8 years Shannon a.k.a Rattlesnake Rose returns to the ring in his home city of Washington D.C and with a vengeance!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-19-2017, 10:15 PM

The Venom of Vengeance: A FanFiction based in the Rumble Roses WWX Wrestling Universe. Featuring The first male Superstar to join their ranks.

Chapter One: Hell Will Be Calling Your Name. Part 1

For 8 years...long years I had been on the sidelines out of the wrestling ring until that fateful night I returned to the WWX. The Same Company where I had made history years ago cause I had become at that time not only the promotions first and only male wrestler but also their first ever male champion and only one to date.

but since my absence Dr. Anesthesia had taken advantage of my supposed to have been death at Sgt.Clemets her lackey's hands who I beat for the gold and she had once again after being fined and suspended for 3 years returned and terrorized the roster tearing through everyone to claim a firm deathgrip on the WWX Rose of Roses title that no one could relinquish from her...

Until one night...

Washington D.C 9:59 pm Verizon Center.

It was my home city the nation's capital...Sgt Clemets had just delivered her brand of "justice" on another poor victim. This time: Reiko Hinomoto who had challenged for the belt as the #1contender and though she put up a brave fight the Marshall was too too much! and overpowered her and beat her then proceeded to go overboard and beat her down...

That did it! Enough was enough!

The lights suddenly went black and nobody knew what was going on until....the familiar tune

"HELL WILL BE CALLING YOUR NAME!" and when she heard the song play she looked down and saw my logo in the center of the ring: a blooming red rose....with a western diamondback rattlesnake wrapped around its stem fangs bared to strike!

she quickly went to get out of the ring but as soon as she did the lights came back on and there I was staring at her violently causing her to nearly become white as a sheet as she stepped back bit by bit as she tried to beg me off but I shook my head no and charged into that ring.

She tried to get out the other way but Reiko Hinomoto who had by this time recovered blocked her path and wagged her finger in an uh-uh motion and pointed her toward me as I spun her around and kicked her in the stomach then delivered my modified Stone Cold Stunner called the Snakebite to the roar of the exploding crowd shockwaves being sent that after 8 years of my absence I was back!

I grabbed a mic and said "in case ya aint already figured it ya vile sumbitch I'm back for blood! Your blood after you tried to take my life in your little so called accident!

not only that...I got worse news for ya because as of right now thanks to the General Manager Terry Wogan
your ass is now looking at the NEW #1 contender for the WWX Rose of Roses title which you better damn well believe I'm coming for at the Next Pay Per View: Summer Of Roses! so shine that title up nice and pretty Clemets cause at Summer Of Roses I will get a hell of a lot more than just my pound of flesh from you! and you WILL be looking at the NEXT WWX ROSE OF ROSES! and that's the bottom line because Double R Said So!" and with that I slammed that mic down in front of the grounded Sgt Clemets and left the ring with Reiko to the backstage where every WWX superstar every woman there heel and face was waiting and welcomed me back home warmly.

I was back and you damn well better believe things were never ever gonna be the same again!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2017, 04:49 AM

Is this OOC?

Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-20-2017, 05:04 AM

I meant for it to be but i had been tired and clicked the wrong section accidentally and just posted then left

Bad day yesterday Vince...Bad Day!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
Vincent Lane (07-20-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2017, 05:13 AM

No worries, homie. I'll just move it for ya.

Hate Post Like Post