Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 04:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faction idea
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2017, 07:26 PM

Ok folks, I'm putting this in here because it's an OOC idea/proposition. I'm trying to gauge if there would be interest in this or not. I will say that I have run with variations on this group concept in two other feds and it got over pretty well in both places. Not braggin', just establishing some credentials. I even got it in one fed that this group got the whole fed to switch networks to the Fox News Network, complete with shilling for Fox News bullshit during the shows. It was pretty funny.

I want to do a right wing faction called Fox and Friends. My mouthpiece character, Madison Dyson is a Republican darling a la Ann Coulter or Tomi Lahren. I have roleplayed her before as having her own talk show on Fox News.

My idea coming in to XWF is to have Madison and Engy be the Trump administration's ambassadors to the wrestling world. Naturally, because Trump fucks everything up he picked Engy. I don't think I need to point out how the current administration is fertile ground for promos.

Obviously, the best people for Fox News can be spun as having a right wing ideology, but really any self absorbed assholes will fit.

So yeah, if anybody is interested hit me up. You can do it here, or if you want it to be a BIG SURPRISE via message.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
(05-29-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (05-30-2017)