Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 04:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tag Team Maybe....?
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-16-2017, 11:15 AM

OOC: I'm still kind of lost on the idea of tag teams so if anyone can help that would be great. Mostly the idea of writing rps for a tag team. Also if anyone would be interested in doing a team up pm me. The last person I had talked to about it just stopped showing up. And I know my character is a little out there/ crazy but maybe what he needs is someone to keep him in check. Anyway, just some thoughts let me know what you think or if you have advice.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Gaybe Lincoln Offline
XWF Intern

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-16-2017, 12:31 PM

Hello Mezian and thank you for the question.

When it comes to how to roleplay as a tag team that is entirely up to you.

As a member of a tag team your roleplays do not have to involve the other member of the team but they can.

You guys don't have to write what we like to call co op rps, but you can.

Obviously since you are in a tag team match you would want to address both of your opponents and to some degree your partner but how you go about that is up to you.

We've had tag teams that feature two characters that hate each other like Peter Gilmour and Michael McBride and so in their roleplays they played up that fact that they were working together but not by choice.

We've also had tag teams that were made up of close friends/relatives and so they play that up.

To what you mentioned about your character and what he is like, perhaps if you get a partner who is the polar opposite of him then you can spent some of your time in your roleplays discussing that and how that is either helpful or a hindrance.

The key here is that there is a lot of freedom in how you choose to roleplay for tag team matches.

I hope this information was helpful for you, if not please feel free to respond as I think the back and forth can be beneficial not just to you but anyone else who is wondering how things work for tag teams.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gaybe Lincoln's post:
Imperial (05-17-2017)
TheUltimate Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-18-2017, 10:35 AM

I'd be down to do a team, either as the ultimate or maybe a different character
Hate Post Like Post