Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 10:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Not Tonight.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-13-2013, 09:51 AM

It’s Not Fair.

Steve and Blaine Davids sit in a darkened room. A small glint of light beams on the table that is between the two men who are sat facing one another within deep conversation. Attired with his red suit as usual, it seemed as though Blaine was stained with blood. His face was dampened with sweat. Steve’s face gleamed with swear though, much like the sleek silver surface of the table that was placed between them. The wooden chairs were much less attractive though. Steve wore his rugged beard to what he believed was natural perfection but was actually a monstrous mess. Other than that he wore a white vest and grey tracksuit bottoms. Gloom isolates the room like an abandoned warehouse. Blaine begins to speak quietly in his sadistic tone, whilst Steve merely responds in evil whispers.

Blaine ‘Blitz’ Davids
“We cannot stand for this. You offer up your services for one week on Mayhem in order to represent Warfare and Heyman hasn’t even got the stomach to tell you who your partner will be? Instead he’s going to leave it to the pathetic fans. It’s a scandal. He wants The Senator to look dominant so that his show can take bragging rights. These three men all look down on you, and we do not need to succumb to these weasels. It’s not fair!”

Steve goes red with fury like the ashes of mount doom relit. He stands suddenly and swings away his chair. He closes in on his uncle and his whispers become as sinister as that of a snake… Later on in the rant these whispers inevitably turn into bellows of anguish.

Steve Davids
“Fair? You want to talk to me about fair Blaine? Surely you are used to what is and what isn’t fair by now. I will tell you what’s not fair. The fact that I was branded a murderer by my own family from the moment I was born isn’t fair Blaine. No one can understand that pain. No one can understand that anger. If The Senator, Mr Satellite and Mister Mystery want to look down on me do you really think that means anything in comparison to the brandishing that I took from youth? You know all I want is justice for the work and effort I have put in. Reality strikes and you need to face the hard honest truth that we were not born into a fair world. The Senator’s brandishing of me as a ‘never-will-be’ is almost as sickening as the brandishing my family gave me. (Tears begin to roll down Steve’s face as he deepens into the story of his family once more.) My own family abandoned me uncle, do you not understand?!”

Blaine is equally as raged and edges around the table towards Steve, they are an inch within each other. Spit fires with words like bullets on a battlefield… Not all wars are fought with weapons you know. Words can be just as powerful.

Blaine ‘Blitz’ Davids
“What do you mean do I understand boy!? I have suffered with you as a burden for your whole life yet you resent me for not being your Father? What more do you want!? And do you really think that the day your Father and Brothers fled it was only you that suffered. Perhaps you are forgetting something boy but that Father of yours happens to be my brother as well. Not only my brother but my best friend. So don’t you dare question whether I understand the pain that you went through because this has been just as torturous for me as it has been for you? The fires you and your father conjured together within the squared circle are those that can only be relit by one man. That is you. Go to your tag team match this week and do what needs to be done. But these men are no ordinary men I hope you know that. The Senator will sit graciously with his sadistic smile on those puckered lips and look down on you like dirt on his boot. These are no ordinary three and although you will have your close friends with you things will be tougher than they have ever been. If you thought that the battle with KnightMask was tough then you haven’t seen anything yet.”

Steve Davids
“I would have one that match if it wasn’t for the ridiculous antics that night. I am up and coming. I am a force. It has been a long time since I lost a match and I do not want that to change now. I need to show that I am a force to be reckoned with….

And that I shall…..

Moving on…. There’s another thing I want to get off of my chest Blaine…

It appears I will be teaming with this ‘Mr Satellite’. A champion. The man is a champion… If we can pull of a victory over the deluded Senator and his even more deluded partner then it may be that I have to pin that champion in order to stand on top tonight. Hitting the top of the mountain is all that I have ever wanted. I know that much has always been clear but this is a real opportunity. Gilmour in two days can wait. My focus is on tonight. Tonight is the night where I prove that I am the monster that I say I am. Sebastian Duke, KnightMask and even Wallace can watch on as I climb the mountain of success and reach the top as proud as a man who has climbed Everest. Tonight will begin with the Senator starting a war, the night will end with Samuels surrendering…

For…. What has always been clear… remains clear… those four words….

All Men Must Fall…

Tonight is not the night I fall.”

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(05-13-2013), Crimson Cobra (05-13-2013)