Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A slave to the rhythm
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-01-2017, 08:28 AM

The darkness…

I embrace it as I would my wife, after a long drawn out fight. The thoughts that run my mind are those of hatred, animosity, destruction.

Infiltrate. Destroy. Rebuild.

The building blocks of life.

As I feel myself slipping, the darkness coming over me, I must say it is welcomed.

My whole life being a hollow shell, no peace of mind, a broken existence exacerbated by a failed marriage and poorly written agenda.

I hate the man that I used to be, but I love the man that I've become.

Loss..

A word I know all too well. Like a worn out dictionary, I define the word.

I'll never be a king..

But I'll always be the Jester. Best used as a pawn in a much larger game. Best used as a meat shield, thrown away and swatted down at every turn. I was once the prodigal son. It had been foretold that I would return to rain hell down upon my enemies, but only those who refused to endure my reign.

Acceptance..

The light of the broken hearted. The shining glory in a misery stricken world to which I no longer belong. Embracing an existence plagued by ridicule and monotony is my only logical choice.

Death..

Merciless in its creation, deceptive by nature, frightening in thought, relieving in action.

All of these things in which I've experienced have helped to shape me. Shape me into the man that I am today. A man without fear, a man without reason, and man without hope.

Long since been forgotten by the world, long since forgotten, I am..

Barney Green..

You asked me what I'm willing to sacrifice for victory?

Everything.

I will go through hell, and I will laugh as the Devil cries for help. When I lay waste to Satan himself, El Diablo, I will then return to this world and reclaim what is rightfully mine.

Victory.

I am Jester to The Kings ™

I am the Essence Of Excellence, I am death itself.

You will know thy name, and you will fear thy name.

[Image: 7d9dde95750d990e33d1236b4632cd17.jpg]

How do you like me now Barney?

This is what happens when men are pushed too far. Abused by the world that created them, thrown to the wolves, week in and week out. Have you ever been pushed to your limits, Barney? Loss after loss, after loss. I have finally been broken. I have realized that everything I’ve fought for, everything I’ve ever loved, it’s all a lie. So I sought the help of The Kings™ and asked for their protection against the plague known as Ax3. I went to the 4 greatest men to ever grace the XWF, and asked for assistance, and the obliged. They either see potential in my talent, or they feel sorry for me. Either way, I am no longer a lone wolf against the rest of the roster. I will never be a King™, but having extra someone to watch your back is enough for me.

Barney, you have been silent since my last promo. As I figured, you probably tucked your tail and ran, knowing full well you were outmatched at every turn.

That’s fine, Barney.

I would be frightened to. Frightened of what I’ve become, frightened of what I am capable of, frightened that your life could end at any point in our match.

No Hold Barred.

You must understand, Barney, I am the darkness…

RECORD SCRATCH.

Suddenly, the lights in the room come on.

"What in the hell are you doing?"

Cadryn is laying in the bathtub, naked from the waist down. His upper body covered with a bed sheet, cut and positioned to look like a straight jacket. His face painted up compliments of his Michael Graves Makeup Kit he bought from the XWF shop a couple of weeks ago. A bright red nerf ball, a hole in the center to fit around his actual nose. A halloween wig, placed neatly on his head covering his long flowing locks of hair. A tow chain from the back of his old drug lay across his shoulders and his chest, like some sort of constraint.

"Damn, babe. I was right in the middle of channeling my inner psycho."

"What did I tell you about working while we’re home visiting? Do you want the same thing to happen tonight that happened the other night? Did you enjoy it, little man?"

"No, I definitely didn’t enjoy it. My asshole is still sore."

"Furthermore, you ain’t no damn psycho. You’re a small town hillbilly, who happened to catch a break playing some sort of psychopath, who decided he wanted to play his small town hillbilly self. Ain’t nothing bout’ you psycho, my dear. You might be slightly , but that’s beside the point."

Cadryn puts his head down in shame..

"I know. But I need to embrace the Jester role. I need to be able to entertain these guys, I need the protection. You see what happens to me every week. Hell, I can’t win anymore. If it isn’t for my partners abandoning me every tag match I get, it’s Ax3 beating my ass black and blue!"

"And that’s life, babe. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Pretending to be something you’re not to entertain a bunch of thugs won’t change anything. It’ll just continue to make you miserable, and you’ll actually start to hate the person you’ve become. It won’t just be a gimmick, this time."

"You’re right, babe. As always."

"I know I am. Now get outside and cut the grass for your parents. You know your dad has a bad heart."

"Alright, hunny. Let me change. I’ll need to run and get gas for the lawn mower real quick, and then I’ll come back and mow the yard. Afterwards, we should go get a bite to eat, I’m starving."

"We can do that if you want. I’ll see you in a little bit then."

Natalie leans in and kisses her husband. Cadryns makeup ends up on Natalie's face by mistake. They both laugh as she exits the room. Cadryn hops out of the bath tub and walks to the sink to begin washing the makeup off. As the colors blend with water and rush down the drain, Cadryn looks up in the mirror and begins to smile. That man in the bathtub is and never will be Cadryn Tiberius. Cadryn is too excited about life to be so depressed. Even in loss, he does his best to continue forward. It doesn’t matter how many time he gets knocked down, he gets back up and keeps on pushing. A couple of months ago, Cadryn had a record of 6-2-1 he was on top of the world. Since then, he hasn’t won a match. Now 6-6-1, Cadryn just laughs it off and keeps on pushing forward. The agreement he made with The Kings™ was out of necessity, however. It’s impossible to bill yourself as a force to be reckoned with, when week in and week out your matches are being sabotaged by a group of people at one point you would have considered friends. Michael Graves, his best friend, his confidant, turned on him at the drop of a hat. Jim Caedus, a man he went toe to toe with multiple times, a man he finally befriended, gone. Though, Jim has stayed docile through the entire rivalry of Ax3 vs Cadryn Tiberius thus far. But, I’m sure the time is approaching. Robert Main, Chris Chaos, two men that Cadryn had the utmost respect for. Even after the sneak attacks, the barrage of injuries, etc. Cadryn still had respect for Chaos. But, a man must confront his attackers, and he must do what is right for himself. And with that, he confronted Chris Chaos a couple of weeks ago, and took him to his limits. He forced Chaos to respect him, as Cadryn had respected Chaos. The same way that he is going to force Barney Green to respect him..

Cadryn finishes cleaning himself up, and leaves the bathroom. He makes his way to his bedroom where his loving wife had laid out his “yard” clothes. Ripped blue jeans, a white tank top, and his old boots. Cadryn begins getting dressed, and ready to head out to get gas for the lawn mower.

Cadryn climbs in his old truck, the red 1994 Mazda B3000, engages the clutch, and starts her up. She still starts up immediately, and purrs like a kitten. Cadryn disengages the emergency brake, puts it in reverse, and begins backing out of the driveway. Cadryn shifts into 1st, and begins ascending the steep hill of a road that sits beside of his house.

Cadryn makes a few turns, and then in the distance we see the gas station straight ahead.

Cadryn bypasses the gas station.

Instead, he pulls down a little dirt road, engages his 4 wheel drive, and begins heading off road towards a small pond. Once he gets to the pond, he turns off the ignition.

He steps out of his truck, and walks around to the back. He pulls down his tailgate, pulls out his cigarettes and lighter, and hops up on the tailgate. The sun beats down across the old stetson that he chose to wear today. With sweat beading, he looks ahead into the distance, smiles and begins to speak aloud.

“I know, I’m supposed to be getting gas, and I will. But I had just a few more things I had to get off my chest. And of course, the wife doesn’t want me working, but I find it necessary to use this time to say a few things.

Barney, you said I had better be prepared for the fight of my life? Are you kidding me, pal? I felt I had a bigger challenge fighting Random or Justin Sayn. At least they were man enough to stick it out through the bullshit, and the loss, and the just overall terribleness that was their entire career. But you? Naw, you’d rather run. Well, not actually run, obviously, but metaphorically speaking, of course. You complain about your weight, you complain that you have numbness, that your body isn’t what it used to be, and then you give up. What kind of man does that, Barney? Not a real one, that’s for damn sure.

You claim that the fans are what motivate you, and that you keep going no matter what, but we both know that’s a lie. Make up whatever excuse you need to help you sleep, but the fact is you run from the XWF and come up with a different excuse every time. I commend the fact that you’re a former Universal Champion. I’ve never won a belt, save for the Heavy Metal Weight. But, that’s not exactly a huge accomplishment. You mentioned that “I may not be a perfect ten, but I am pretty damn close.” Damn, boy. Who the hell taught you how to math? -4 ain’t nowhere near 10, son. Like I said before, don’t worry, I’ll take that ass to school.

Warfare isn’t going to be a fight. I’m stronger, faster, better, and more talented than you’ll ever achieve this late in the game. There is no need to make an exception for me, Barney, it’s better for your health if you just don’t show up. I don’t need your death on my conscience. I’ve given up everything to get where I am right now. You say that guys like me come into this business and try and take “your” spot. And that I lack compassion. This coming from the part timer who only comes around when he pays enough doctors to write him a release to compete. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense, boy. I have more drive, dedication, compassion, and talent than 90% of this roster. You don’t know me. You don’t know the struggles that I’ve gone though, and the ones that I continue to go through every day. Your generic insults haven’t landed anywhere near their target. You just keep unloading this bullshit, and I keep countering just like I will do to you when we get in that ring. You can give it your everything, and it won’t be enough, Barney. I am the Essence of Excellence, and I am The Oncoming Storm. And before your nerdy ass tries to call my bullshit, I stole that second name from Doctor Who.

I’m a fan, get fucked.

You want me to show you why I deserve to be in the XWF? Because I am hands down the best at what I do. When is the last time that you almost beat Chris Chaos? When is the last time you took on Ax3 by your damn self? You haven’t. You run around making friends, and acting like this innocent fat kid who just needs a pat on the back. Well, you’re not getting it from me. I’ll always respect you, I’ll always respect your achievements, but you’re from a forgotten era, pal. Unknown Soldier is gone, Hardcore Smitty is gone, And Peter Gilmour hasn’t done anything remarkable in months. So keep claiming your heritage as old school, it just drives my point home that you’re out of time, and I don’t mean that time has run out. I mean that you’re out of time, out of sync, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You use your family as an excuse as to why you don’t do this on the regular anymore.

Bullshit.

You know damn well I have a wife, a ranch, and animals back home that need my constant attention. But when you sign on the dotted line, you give it your everything. None of this half assed, part time, bullshit that I find you doing every so often. You want to be in your sons life? That’s respectable. But give him something to be proud of, not just you sitting on your fat ass at home devouring Tyson Chicken and disappointing your family at every turn. Get back in that ring, and give that kid something to be proud of you pathetic slob.

Also, quit throwing the gay thing around like it’s some big accomplishment. It’s 2017, fuck dude, everybody is gay. It’s nothing out of the ordinary anymore. I’m totally ok with it, I couldn’t care less. You do you, booboo.

You’d still be rich, Barney, if you weren’t so goddamn lazy. It actually pisses me off to think about how hard I’ve worked to get where I am, and for you to just waltz your lazy, fat ass in here and get a match with me. You haven’t done a goddamn thing to earn the chance to compete with me. And for that, I feel sorry for you. I am going to lay a beating on you that you haven’t felt in years. That you may never feel again. Because if your heart doesn’t stop from a clogged artery, I may just stop it with a few jabs to the chest.

I’ve gotta go get this grass cut, before my wife castrates me. But, understand that this isn’t over. I still have a few things I need to say, but I will save them for a later time. Just remember, while you sit around being fat as shit, and smelling like a bucket of horse shit, I will be here. Training, getting stronger.
I’m a slave to the rhythm.

The rhythm of men’s heads being crushed under my size 13 boot.."

Cadryn hops off the tailgate, gathers his possessions, jumps in his truck, and heads back towards the road, towards the gas station..

(To Be Continued..)

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(05-01-2017), Barney Green (05-01-2017), JimCaedus (05-02-2017), Theo Pryce (05-01-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-01-2017) [-]