Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 09:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"TO" - RP 1 v RANDOM - VEGA
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-31-2017, 04:36 PM

Morphine..

I watch as it slowly drips through the tubing, and into my veins. It's been a couple of days, and I'm still here. Still laying in a hospital bed, still awaiting recovery, still awaiting discharge. According to the Doctor, I will be discharged by the end of the week. This is a plus, seeing as how I have a very important date with a good friend of mine this Saturday. This Saturday my month long campaign comes to an end. I finally get the chance to team with my Gravy.

Before I get into the specifics, and logistics of our team name and match this Saturday, I feel the need to get a few things off of my chest. First and foremost, Robbie Bourbon. You sir, are the reason I lay in this hospital bed. The reason that my prestigious and wonderfully crafted title belt lay in pieces, probably in the midst of some dump. Understand, however, that just because you put me in this bed, that does not mean that our quarrel is over. For now, it is going to take a back seat to my current situation. Because, that's what a champion does. He gets up, sometimes with the help of a nurse, dusts himself off, also with the help of a nurse, and he lives to fight another day. Yep, you guessed it, with the help of a nurse.

I also feel compelled to admit that I have bamboozled you all. I am not as crazy as Graves. I don't actually hear a secondary voice in my head telling me what to do. And I damn sure don't talk to myself, like he does. I was hoping that if we had one thing in common, it would bring us closer together. So, in essence I faked being crazy and faked hearing Fravey talk to me when I would talk to him. It was all an elaborate rouse, master puppeteering if you will. Consequently, I'm not exactly sure if it was the Coo Coo for Cocoapuffs crazy that I was pretending to be, or the fact that I did my absolute best to try and avenge him, after Robbie so delicately bested him on Savage. Granted, my attempt proved futile as Robbie basically busted my ass so bad, I now need bandages for my bandages because my bandages are busted.

But, all in all, it proved to be worth it. Graves has come around to the idea of being my best friend forever, and even going as far to be my tag partner on Saturday.

Okay, let's be honest for a second. It was actually Jefferson Jackson who forced us to work together this coming week. But, I digress.

Fruity Devils. That's who we are now, and that's who we shall always be.

FOREVER.

You know, it's probably the Morphine, but I haven't felt this good in months. Even though I had my proverbial shit pushed in by Bourbon, I still won my match against my former friend and doctor, Justin Sayn. And theoretically, I made a long lasting friendship with Graves.

Just then a beautiful red headed nurse walks in the room. The nurse herself resembles former Doctor Who companion Karen Gillen. Cadryn has always been a fan of Doctor Who, as some of you may well remember. The nurse approaches Cadryn's bedside and begins checking his medications, monitors, and such.

How are we feeling today, Mr. Tiberius?

Well, I'm beginning to feel a lot better now that you're here, darling.

The nurse turns a slight shade of red. Being in the presence of the greatest TV Champion the XWF has ever seen can definitely have that effect on a woman.

Well, it looks like we need to get you up out of bed before the bedsores start to form. Do you feel well enough to walk around for a moment?

I think with a little help from a beautiful nurse, I can accomplish anything. By the way, I never did catch your name?

My name is Jerkova Urkawk.

Wait, your name is Nurse Urkawk?

That's correct.

That's unfortunate.

Not for you, it isn't.

Suddenly nurse Urkawk straddles Cadryn's bruised and battered body and begins kissing on him without regard.

Woah, woah, woah. What the fuck are you doing?

I'm going to show you why I live up to my name. I'm gonna Jerkova Urkawk.

Cadryn begins squirming and jolting his body as much as possible to try and fend off the attack. In his battered state, even with adrenaline pumping, he doesn't have the strength to get her off. Hah! No pun intended.

GET OFF OF ME, YOU SLUT.

Just let me have a piece of your cereal bar, baby. Just a taste.

Without warning she begins moving south, towards the Cereal Killer's breakfast bar!

MOMMA NO, DON'T TOUCH IT, IT'S SORE.

Just as Rapey Mcraperson grabs a hold of the cereal, breakfast, ah hell, his cock, Cadryn bursts forward, throwing the nurse off of him and onto the floor. He quickly stands up out of the bed. Fuck Morphine, just try and touch the dudes dick, and he's magically healed. The nurse begins charging forward once more, it's apparent she needs dick like people in hell need ice water.

JESUS CHRIST, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU'RE LIKE SOME KIND OF ZOMBIE NYMPHO. YOU CAN'T GET BY WITHOUT DICK!

The nurse grabs Cadryn by the balls and begins trying to have her way with him again.

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS ISN'T PERSONAL, BUT TRUMP TOLD ME I COULD DO THIS..

Cadryn grabs the nurse by her pussy, and headbutt's the ever loving shit out of this woman. I'm talking, her nose will need more surgery than Micheal Jacksons. The nurse falls to the ground unconscious.

I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO GET VIOLENT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOW A DAYS? I'M NOT A VIOLENT FUCKING PERSON.

Cadryn begins kicking the nurse in the ribs repeatedly while she lay there unconscious, periodically coughing up large amounts of blood. Cadryn begins
shouting uncontrollably.

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE FORCED ME TO DO? BETTER YET, DO YOU SEE RANDOM? DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF WHEN PUSHED TO THE LIMITS OF MY SANITY. YOU'D BETTER UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, YOU SAD, DICKLESS, PIECE OF SHIT. I'M FUCKING COMING FOR YOU, AND WHEN I DO, YOU'RE GOING TO PRAY TO THE GOD YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT I HAVE MERCY ON YOU. BECAUSE WHAT I JUST DID, WHAT I'M CURRENTLY DOING, IS MERCIFUL IN MY BOOK. YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT GRAVES IS GOING TO DO TO YOU, OHHHH NO. YOU'D BETTER BE CONCERNED BECAUSE I CAN EASILY TURN FROM CEREAL KILLER, TO SERIAL KILLER IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE.

The beating comes to an abrupt end. Cadryn stands over the unconscious nurse breathing heavily, obviously winded from what just transpired.

Sugar, I don't want to be this way. This is not the man I've become. But, momma ain't raise no bitch. So come Savage, we'll put all of this behind us. I'd love to stay and talk more about what my plan for Savage is RANDOM, but I feel I must make my escape before someone finds this little mess I've created.

Cadryn grabs the bag that currently holds his clothing and other personal items that were removed from him the night he was brought in. As he darts towards the door, he turns his head back towards the scene of the crime, and let's out a sarcastic and mind numbing giggle.

I won't bother to tell you about the oncoming storm, RANDOM.

Soon enough you'll know the alpha and the omega..

You don't have to believe in Jesus, sweetheart. But I'd damn sure get my sins abolished before Saturday...

Cadryn decides to walk back in to the room, the room where he undoubtedly lost his cool for a moment. He picks up a sheet of paper, a pencil, and a roll of medical tape sitting on the side table. He begins to write.

“I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him.”

Cadryn tapes the note to the nurses forehead and quickly exits the room.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]