Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 10:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"TRIED" - RP2 vs RANDOM and VENOM
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2017, 03:36 PM

02-01-2017

We see Micheal Graves walking down Highway 64, Near Farmington, New Mexico. Just like before, he is still wearing his wrestling gear from this past weeks Savage, and he is still covered in his own dried blood. As each car passes, Micheal turns and throws a thumb up, but nobody is stopping to offer him a ride. Can you blame them? Look at the man, he is covered in blood and dirt and painted to look like some sort of ghoul. Even when he gets lucky, and someone stops, they usually peel out when they realize that this man also carries on conversations with himself. There was that one guy who gave him a ride out of Texas, but that guy was just as fucked as Graves. Turns out, he had planned on doing something awful, Micheal amuses that he intended to murder him, but that's not something he will ever know for sure. The guy took Micheal out into the middle of nowhere, and started demanding that Micheal get out of the car and strip naked. Well, that plan did not turn out well for him. In the end, Micheal had his car, and this guy was left with two broken legs in the middle of nowhere. That guys car made it to Nageezi, New Mexico before it ran out of gas. Micheal has been on foot since then.

He wouldn't have this problem if he would've thought to grab his wallet and clothes before leaving the area., but he's not of sound mind right now. Micheal had been holding onto his sanity by a thread, and last week that thread snapped. It's kind of funny that his breaking point was brought on by one Cadryn Tiberius, and this week that same man is his partner in contest on savage. Cadryn had been pushing hard for Micheal to “be his friend”. He would call Micheal pet names, comment on his nice butt, and otherwise just be an awkward little dude. Micheal found Cadryn's sense of humor to be funny sure, but he also thought the guy was hiding something dark, something that made Micheal nervous.

Turns out that Graves was right. Cadryn revealed in a promo that his mother was sexually molesting him for quite a few years. From thirteen to eighteen before Cadryn finally brought it all to an end by drowning her in a large pot that was filled with Life cereal. By itself this indecent would do little to discourage Graves. Cadryn was a victim, and he did what he did to stop the sexual and mental abuse that his mother forced him to endure for five years. It's obvious however, that this indecent with his mother caused something to break inside of Cadryn. If pay attention to his mannerisms, you can tell that he is still a mess in the head. He acts like a wide eyed overly happy child most of the time. He seems starved for affection, and sexually confused. He seems to only look for affection from other men, which makes sense when you think about the fact that it was his mother, a woman that hurt him. His advances towards those men also seem to come off as gay at first glance, but Micheal seems to think that he has that figured out.

Micheal believes that Cadryn doesn't fully understand what he is saying to people, or how weird something like dildo-chucks are. Nice ass is a compliment, not one that is taken too kindly by most girls these days, but a compliment none the less. Cadryn doesn't look for the attention of women though, subconsciously he is afraid of them.

That's neither here nor there though, because it looks like someone is pulling over! A big rig trunk comes to a stop just in front of Micheal, and honks its horn. Smith Trucking is printed on the side of the cab. Micheal jogs up to and opens the passenger door.

Hey buddy, you look awful, are you okay?

Micheal looks puzzled as he looks down at his nice suit and tie.

Um, not really. I have to be in Portland by Saturday night for an XWF show.

XWF? Wait a minute I know you. Dark Mike right?

Micheal's eyes close and his neck muscles tense up as he shakes slightly.

It's “Dark Warrior” Micheal Graves, not Dark Mike.

The trucker laughs out loud.

Boy, it's Dark Mike now, cause Robbie Bourbon said so!

Micheal takes a few deep breaths, which seem to calm him down. He slowly opens his eyes.

Is it within your power to help us or no?

The trucker removes his hat and wipes his brow with it, thinking for a moment.

Oregon huh? Yeah I can get'cha there all right, but if you're really Dark Mike, then don't you need to be in Rio by tomorrow for that Warfare show?

Micheal's demeanor changes in an instant as his eyes widen in fear.

Killjoy!!

Yep that's the one.

Micheal looks up to the driver fearfully.

Do you have a cell phone by chance?

The trucker reaches into his pocket and tosses Mike the most standard looking flip phone that you've seen in a long time.

Sure do, but make it quick, I'm low on minutes.

Micheal dials the personal cell phone number for XWF owner Vincent Lane. It rings twice before going to voicemail.

Shit!

Hey, can I have my phone back now?

Micheal looks up to the driver, and tosses the phone back to him.

What am I going to do now?

The trucker once again yells down to Micheal who is now pacing on the side of the road.

HEY, You need that ride or not?

Micheal just waves him off and slams his door shut. The semi truck makes a loud popping sound as the driver releases the air breaks, then slowly pulls off down the road.

Killjoy is going to gain a victory over us, all because you forgot that you were booked in a match.

Micheal's face lights up as he gets an idea.

WAIT! You're a demon, you can just teleport of there!

I could, but not in this state. You would have to give me full control of this meat suit for me to use my powers like that.

Micheal shakes his head no.

Nah, not happening. If I give you control of my body, you won't give it back.

Probably not, but your alternative is losing to Killjoy.

No, there is another option!

Micheal drops to his knees and holds his hands in payer.

What in the fuck are you doing!?

Dear father in Heaven above, I know that I am not your favorite son, but I need your help!

Suddenly the clouds in the sky part, and a golden light shines down from the the opening. Micheal looks up to the sky to see Jesus Christ descending from the from the heavens. Micheal smiles excitedly as Jesus softly lands just in front of him.

Father loves all of his children Micheal, even you.

Micheal bows his head at the feet of our lord Jesus.

Now now, no need for that Micheal. What is it that you require of me?

Micheal looks up to Jesus, with his hands clasped in a begging position.

I need to get to Warfare in Rio De Jeneiro so that I don't loose to Killjoy!

That's all?

Yeah, easy for you right?

Dude, you mean to tell me that in a world where people are suffering everyday, starving to death, dealing with loss, and praying for a roof over their heads, YOU think that getting to a wrestling match is worth of my attention!?

Micheal falls back on his ass with a shocked look on his face.

B...but you did it for Robbie Bourbon.

Jesus looks unimpressed with Graves counter argument.

Yes, I did help Robbie Bourbon make it to the Warfare in the Antarctic, but I did it because I consider myself a Bourbon man. I'm not a Graves... What do you call your fans anyway?

I don't know, I've never had enough of them to bother thinking up a pet name.

Not surprising.

I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULDN'T HELP US!

Jesus's interest is peaked by the demonic voice that called out from Micheal.

Who do we have here? Aamon? Gamigin maybe?

Jesus places the palm of his hand out in Micheal's direction, shining a divine light upon him.

Oh, Just one of the lesser demons. Though you do seem to radiate more energy than your typical lesser demon would.

FUCK OFF JESUS!

Dude, don't talk to Jesus like that!

It's okay my child. As a matter of fact, I'm going to help you out after all.

Really?

REALLY?!

Yep.

Jesus snaps his fingers, and suddenly Micheal is standing at the back entrance of the arena. One of the doors is open, and maintenance men are seen inside doing various task. Micheal walks in and is stopped by a big guy in a security uniform.

Excuse me sir, but what do you think you're doing?

I'm Micheal Graves, I have a match here tomorrow.

You're mistaken, there isn't a show here until this Saturday.

Micheal's eyes grow large as he realizes what that means.

Saturday... Where am I?

This is the Moda Center.

THE MODA CENTER!

I knew Jesus would fuck us!
Hate Post Like Post