Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 05:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Announcement Tomorrow Night on Madness?
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2013, 02:53 PM

REPORT: The rumors are running rampant that tomorrow night in Los Angeles when Monday Night Madness emanates live from the sold out Staples Center, that Paul Heyman returns with a huge announcement concerning next weeks show.

We reached out to Mr. Heyman and this is what he said:

"I do indeed have a blockbuster announcement regarding next weeks Madness. As for what it may be, you'll have to tune in live tomorrow night to find out what. I can hint that it's not something unheard of, but at the same time, will be conducted differently. Certain thing in other certain promotions have been skewed or slanted in one direction or another, not giving the fans what they really want. My announcement tomorrow night, will change all of that."
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2013, 08:25 PM

Oh, Satty. How funny. Really. No, see you'll be in attendance tomorrow in LA, so you'll hear the announcement, live!
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-05-2013, 10:02 PM

Paul Heyman blabbing for 45 minutes just to announce he's getting hair plugs. That confirms it: I ain't watching Madness....

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-06-2013, 07:54 AM

Enjoy your time on Madness, my friend.
Hate Post Like Post