Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 05:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Devil's in Sin City... Prt. Three
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-12-2016, 03:55 PM

The Devil is in Sin City Part Three
Time: 0330
Date: Sep. 8th 2016

Bearded War Pig swipes the green phone talk button and places the phone to his ear with a devilish grin on his face, he answers his call.

“Hello my golden mother fucken goose, you lovely son of a bitch, tell me you have some good news for daddy, Smutty boy? I mean if it isn’t good don’t be afraid to tell me, because right here and now, I am waiting on some drinks and watching a sea of ass and titties!”

Bearded War Pig kicks his shoes up on the table and gets in a comfortable and relaxing position while waiting a response. Smut is fairly quick and chipper with his response.

“Yeah boss, my cousin should be there in the next half hour for sure, he seemed super excited when I told him the news. I was straight with him to, you know how family should be. So I’d say enjoy your time at the club and get prepared to sell a deal, we all kind of need this.”

“Fucken right on mother fucker! Smut you are a magnificent bastard you know that, I know I can always count on you. So what is your cousins name and text me a pic when we get off.”

“Thanks you crazy asshole! I just hope we can actually get the guns and everything. Especially with how big of a schedule you have coming up. Right after your match with Seth Connors you have to fly to Scotland for Wednesday Night Warfare. I mean you aren’t even for sure if you can get the weapons and shit.”

Bearded War Pig gets a little frustrated with Smut’s statement about the weapons, he removes his feet off the table and he stands up after sliding out of the booth. With anger in his eyes he begins pacing back and forth.

“Smut my boy, you are not understanding the capabilities of my boys from the Dirty Deuces, we will get our hands on the weaponry as long as my guy out here actually knows where the armory is. So you just keep doing magnificent things there in the D and I will worry about your cousin and out here in Sin City for now on?!”

“I am not doubting what the Dirty Deuces can accomplish, I am worried you won’t be able to assemble them all in time before my cousins biker club finds a supplier else where. Do you even know where all your fellow members of the squad are located? I mean we don’t really have all that many resources available to locate and gather every member. Plus who knows if they will even want to risk so much on so little?”

“Fuck you Smut you negative Nancy piece of shit, you just make sure to hold down the fort in the D and take care of the boys, and I will worry about this whole deal. For fucks sake it was my idea in the first place, you shouldn’t even be worrying about my guys and the weapons, I will handle it all you fucken prick! Dammit why? Why did you have to go and put me in a shit mood and before my drinks even arrive... Speak of the devil.

The waitress who took his order from a little earlier approaches but just places the drinks on the table and leaves’, acknowledging the customer is on his phone. Bearded War Pig walks over to the table and quickly slams the double of Crown Royal and slams the shot glass upside down on the table and grabs his bottle of St. Pauli Girl, they must of not had it on tap.

“Sorry Smut, just have some fucking faith please, this is all going to work out.”

“Whatever you say, the guys are getting hungry if you know what I mean, they want to push on some more territory harder, I don’t know how long, I can hold them off. Hopefully sometime soon you get a chance to come back here and calm the hounds down, you know they barely listen to me.”

Bearded War Pig takes another large gulp from his beer and sits back down in the booth a little less tense and irritated.

“Just do what you would do to any dog, establish dominance, if physical force be necessary, then so be it. Maybe after my match I can schedule an autograph signing in Detroit to make sure my agent gets me there, you can handle them until then yes?”

“Yeah I should be able to manage that. Hopefully see you in a few days oh and don’t forget we still have Killer J tied up in the bomb shelter.”

“I know, that is the main reason I need to get back in Michigan. I will make it all work, you just hold down the fort for now, like I’ve been saying. I want to have a little fun before your cousin gets here if you don’t have anything else?”

“Okay I’ll have faith in you boss, his name is Duncan by the way.”

Just as fast as Smut finishes the word “way” he clicks the end call button, all Bearded War Pig can here is a dial tone. He swiftly swipes his end call button and tucks his phone back in his jacket’s inner pocket. B.W.P then takes another drink from his long neck of St. Pauli Girl and begins relaxing again watching all the pretty ladies. Just as B.W.P finishes his beer, the waitress on her rollerblades make a sexy stop right in front of his booth. Bearded War Pig gives a silent applause and slides out from the booth agitated, yet happy to see such a fine specimen.

“Sorry sweetie if any of my phone conversation if you even heard any was offensive. My business partner is having a little lost of faith about our current endeavors and deals. Any who could I have another round gorgeous?”

“Okay will that be all doll or do you need anything else?”

Bearded War Pig strokes his beard thinking hard on if he is missing anything or not. A light bulb must of went off because his mouth begins to move.

“Oh yeah when a man named Duncan comes in can you show him to this booth, another business associate and while I am waiting for my drinks send a sexy girl that will give a table dance this way. Here’s another twenty you can keep the change again.”

The waitress takes the money and skates off. Moments later a nice looking dark haired stripper with four inch heels comes walking over with a bikini on. Bearded War Pig begins to slide out the booth, but the strip presses him back in and flat on his back with her left heel. She then proceeds to climb in the booth and dance dirty all over, if you could even call it dancing, more like dry humping and erotic messaging.

Just as the stripper begins to remover her top the waitress returns with drinks and another man, a man dressed like a typical biker. You know jeans with holes, chain wallet, leather belt, black t-shirt and a leather jacket filled with their respected clubs patches. His hair is brown just like Smuts, kind of looks like him as well with out as many piercings or proper posture, not as weird either.

Bearded War Pig notices and quickly shoves the stripper off his lap and slides out the booth, standing in front of which he assumes is Duncan. As he extends his hand in a proper greeting of business associates, the stripper from his table dance interrupts the greeting.

“What the fuck asshole, I thought you where enjoying that sexy booth dance, dick!”

Bearded War Pig quickly pulls out two twenties and throws them at the stripper and says.

“There now get the fuck on you white trash skank!”

The stripper grabs the twenties from the floor and stomps off with an attitude of a white trash skank who just got called out. Bearded War Pig turns his attention back to Duncan. Extending his hand at another attempt to a handshake. Duncan reaches out and grasps his cousin’s friends hand. Bearded War Pig speaks up first.

“Nice to meet you Duncan! Come sit down I got this booth just for us to discuss business, please join me.”

Bearded War Pig ushers Duncan toward the booth, before entering the booth, Duncan speaks.

“Hold up, I just wanted to say the pleasure is all mine, we in the Black Skull Raiders, know about you and your boys the Dirty Deuces, some hard charging S.O.B’s. Honestly the guys are going to be honored to be doing business with a legend.”

“Well thanks I am flattered, but if we could get down to business, that would be great I am on a tight schedule. Plus I want us to have a little fun after everything is discussed.”

Duncan nods in agreement, both men enter the booth, ordering drinks for Duncan, they then begin going over all the details so far about the job and guns the club would like. After all the details are shared and discussed, the men then begin to relax. Ending the scene with the men being taken back for private dances.

The End.

Interview with the Undefeated Prt. Two
Time: 2300
Date: Sep. 10th 2016

Bearded War Pig releases Katie’s head and looks over his shoulder toward the camera again.

“Holy fucking shit Dewey was fucking right about this girls head, holy fucken gags a lot. Anyways onto another man that I believe we will face off against during the Tag Tournament, Unknown Soldier. Soldier huh, so you are apart of some army huh? You know what Army stands for right, ain’t ready to be a Marine yet! But what the fuck do I know besides for sure this cock gobbler right here on her knees sucks a mean cock, I can guarantee you it is a lot better than that treacherous troll of a woman Hillary Clinton, you see that pool of saliva, yeah that will be Doc Dickshits and yourself, Unknown Homo. You and your butt plug Satan can suck my juicy God fearing American co...”

Before Bearded War Pig can finish his statement, all hype lost from a tongue tornado almost inside B.W.P’s dick hole. The camera catches his ass cheeks clenching like he is about to be ass raped, then scans to the unknown interviewer licking her lips a little turned on from the delicious man bear ass tighten.

“Sorry this girl just knows some shit that would make the pope sin. Unknown Soldier just pray to your lord Satan that you loose to Barney and Equinox, because crusaders like myself have no problem bringing a can of Holy American whoop ass on a satanic freak like yourself. Sorry if you didn’t want this but I just can’t let someone trying to help Hittlary Clinton win the presidency win more gold and fans. Not a cold day in hell of a chance will she be a commander and chief of my beloved gun club!

Now on to the last man I want to talk about or to however you view it, Michael McBride, the partner of the arrogant bitch boy Peter Gilmour. What the hell are you thinking teaming up with a guy like that, I mean you two chose to be partners, some of us got thrown together, which is no big deal to a true warrior. There shall be no challenge great enough to stop a true warrior from achieving his ultimate goal. You seem like kind of decent man and I don’t want to tarnish your name, but Peter is a Superkhamayha Mayha Beotch, therefore I have come to the conclusion your a little pansy fuck as well. So fuck not being an asshole.

I don’t know what it is with all you guys hating on my partner? They should hate on yours. McBride if we do meet in the squared circle, don’t think how Peter does, because you won’t be able to smack us around like you did 15 shows, which was funny. The point is Peter is too over confident in making it through the tournament, it just isn’t happening. We will stop you and we will get a tag team title shot, I don’t care how much more experience any of you have over me. I am he damn Devil of Detroit and I am here to claim titles and kick ass!”

All pumped up B.W.P grabs the back of Katie’s head and begins thrusting his torso back and forth making her gag on his cock all the way down her throat. The interviewer then brings the mic closer back to her mouth.

“Okay well then on to my...”

Just as she tries to ask another question B.W.P turns around whipping the condom off and spraying the interviewer and camera lens with his little swimmers, ending the scene with a white snow storm on the viewers screen.

End Scene.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Monster of Htaed's post:
Vincent Lane (09-12-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Monster of Htaed's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-12-2016)