Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 01:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK Mr. Brock...I Would Like My Title Back...
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

04-23-2013, 05:58 AM

pin
pin

I like how you THINK your the UFO Champion. Just because you got lucky, you think you can be the pin master? I never properly kicked out. I never back down from a fight. I never turn down a challenge. So here's how we are going to do this. I've answered your pin attempt...and every other one after that. Now you have to deal with me. This is not something I will not take lying down. I went through hell to win that title, and now i i feel like I got ran over by my crop tombes and I'm not going to have some tweener come in here and just take it out from underneath my nose. So I ask you, can you beat the true UFO CHAMPION? CAN YOU PIN THE ONE KNOWN AS...

SHOCKER

Shocker takes a bat a hits Chester upside the head like a mallet to a watermelon. Chester falls to the ground, while taking body shots and blows to the head. After a few minutes, I drop the bat and cover him for the pin...

hgipnippig
pinkjinpin
pinnhjutpi
nilgpijnip
pinpinpinip

pin
pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Chester Brock Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-23-2013, 06:39 AM

(04-23-2013, 05:58 AM)Shocker Said: pin
pin

I like how you THINK your the UFO Champion. Just because you got lucky, you think you can be the pin master? I never properly kicked out. I never back down from a fight. I never turn down a challenge. So here's how we are going to do this. I've answered your pin attempt...and every other one after that. Now you have to deal with me. This is not something I will not take lying down. I went through hell to win that title, and now i i feel like I got ran over by my crop tombes and I'm not going to have some tweener come in here and just take it out from underneath my nose. So I ask you, can you beat the true UFO CHAMPION? CAN YOU PIN THE ONE KNOWN AS...

SHOCKER

Shocker takes a bat a hits Chester upside the head like a mallet to a watermelon. Chester falls to the ground, while taking body shots and blows to the head. After a few minutes, I drop the bat and cover him for the pin...

hgipnippig
pinkjinpin
pinnhjutpi
nilgpijnip
pinpinpinip

pin
pin

4 more pins, one small black one in each corner.
Pins in white, nips in blue.
uid in your profile link.
One pin is underlined, and a nip which moves vertically is bolded.

[Chester begins fighting back, elbowing Shocker in the throat until he falls over. Chester stands tall over him and starts wailing on Shocker's invisible testicles!]

Chester: "See ya around, bitch."

Who am I??
Hate Post Like Post