Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 04:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Returns!!!
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-16-2016, 10:55 AM

All the sudden this promo video was found on XWF website.

And at the end of the promo the following text is shown.
"The Phenomenal Bad Guy" JTC Returns To XWF
Then a video of a speech from Jonathon Thomas Cross his self starts.
[Image: normal_vlcsnap-2016-03-30-09h50m49s498_zpsyaentwzp.png]
"Three years ago I came into this company with high hopes and large dreams, When I though things were going good for the first year some personal demons began to kick my ass outside of the ring, with personal drama, drugs, and so on. So two years ago I thought it out and decided whats best for me was to step back and leave to regroup myself, fix my demons and get back on my feet. So a year later I did got back on track and life going good again so I dipped back in the indies scene to get the rust out of my step to the point where I am right now where I'm ready to return to the XWF. Beware to the fellow XWF talent I'm not coming back like I was three years ago. No I'm coming back Better, Stronger, and reborn. With the state of mind that I will take what I deserve, I will kick anyones ass no questions ask. I will punished anyone in any match rather I win or lose. I will be the best there ever is here in XWF mark my words."

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JTC's post:
(04-16-2016), Rain (04-17-2016)