Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 06:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare today
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-25-2016, 10:00 AM

Who's available today to write something up? Even if you want to help out but you need something short/quick, just let me know because we have a few things to pass out. One of the "early match writers" fell through, so we still have his match to cover plus a few other odds and ends that couldn't really get worked on ahead of time.

Secondly, I can use another anonymous judge or two in a couple of spots for today, but the top priority should be considered writing. If you are trying to decide which way to help, and can only do one, please offer your writing instead. If you're just not in the mood to write but feel like you have time to read a few RPs, let me know and I'll tell you which match I want your judging opinion on.

As of this writing I am fairly certain results should go up today, and so should the new card. (this is assuming I receive some helpful responses to this thread, and/or am able to rally even just minimal help myself on the side)

PM me directly if you can pitch in today, and make sure that also means you can give me your finished product (match or judgement) today. Please DO NOT offer your help if you were going to possibly keep us waiting 14+ hours. I'm not looking for people to say they'll help and then put it off until later... I'm looking for the people who are available right now to start.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-26-2016, 07:03 AM

Just a quick update. Most of the show is done except for one match and a major segment. I'll continue to try and wrap things up between other things I have to do today. I hit a MAJOR road block when I fell asleep at the computer and it did an update/restart and I lost a document I had open. lol I give up on life.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Travis McCoy (03-26-2016)
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-26-2016, 07:20 AM

Terrible luck there. I got family Easter shit to do today and tomorrow so I'm personally not in a huge rush.

Do it to it fearless leader
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis McCoy's post:
Kid Kool (03-26-2016)