Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 04:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branden Harvey
Branden Harvey

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2016, 11:18 PM

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: Branden Harvey

Wrestler's Real Name: Branden Harvey

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New

Wrestler Date of Birth: May 31, 1998

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 287

Hometown: Sacramento, CA

Personality: Branden Harvey has a terrible identity problem, a marked inferiority complex, and a fear of women. He is anti-social and accident prone. He is a functioning neurotic. Agonizing over his choices, always attempting to do right, he is nonetheless vicious in the ring, utilizing a very hardcore style.

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Face

Looks Description: He looks like an 18-year old Mick Foley.

Ethnicity: White-Jewish

Pic Base: Mick Foley

WRESTLING STATS

Strengths: He thrives in a hardcore environment. He is very good at handling pain. He knows many nerve holds and pressure points, which makes him dangerous on a technical level as well.

Weaknesses: He sucks inside a cage. There's not enough room for him to move the way he wants to. He tends to spend most matches on the losing end before making a comeback near the end.

Entrance Theme Music: "Fuel" by Metallica

Special Entrance (if any): "Fuel" by Metallica hits the speakers.

Give me fuel!!!
Give me fire!!!!
Give me that which I desire!!!!!!!!
OOH!

YEAH!
Turn on... I see red!!!!!

Branden Harvey walks through the curtain at red, insinuating what he's going to do to his opponents, as Fuel continues to play.

He gets to the ramp and raises his right arm, making a fist to cheers from the crowd. He puts his hand down as he walks down the ramp. When he gets to the bottom, he waves to the crowd.

He does a few shoulder stretches on the outside of the ring before rolling in. He sits in the corner, trying to psych himself up for the match, before getting to his hands and knees. He loses his eyes and takes one more breath before standing up, as ready as he'll ever be.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:

Leg Drop (sometimes onto a chair)
Running Elbow Drop or Double Axe Handle onto an opponent in the Tree of Woe
Running Knee Lift to an opponents face, while they're seated in the corner
Swinging Neckbreaker, sometimes while running
Two-Handed Bulldog, sometimes while running

Trademark Move(s): Harvey Clothesline
Description(s): With his opponent against the ropes, he hits a running clothesline onto his opponent, knocking his opponent over the ropes, and allowing his momentum to carry him over as well.

Trademark Move(s): Nestea Plunge
Description(s): Senton to the outside of the ring, usually from the ring apron.

Finishing Move(s): Double Arm DDT
Description(s): See Above

Finishing Move(s): Mandible Claw
Description(s): See Above

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: He likes to smash chairs into faces, but not in the usual way of swinging the chair. He'll do that, if necessary, but he prefers to place the chair on his opponents face and Leg Drop, Elbow Drop, or Axe Handle Smash the chair. Basically anything to do with striking the chair very hard, while it's on his opponents face.

Additional notes: He tends to get beat up a lot in his matches and take a lot of crazy bumps. He'll usually get his fair share of offense in near the end of the match.

Hate Post Like Post