Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 01:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Everyone's a Critic
The Lone Wolf Offline
Break Me...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-09-2016, 12:28 AM

Camera opens to a radio station in Tokyo, interns making sure the mics are working and everything's on point before coming back to air. The main host, an American, is hunched over looking at notes or potential questions for his next guest. An intern pops his head in.

Intern: "Mike, Wolf's arrived..."

Mike: "Send him in, already!"

The intern opens a side door and Wolf, wearing his backwards hat and black attire, slowly enters the room, a noticeable sigh comes along with it. Mike stands up to greet him.

Mike: "Maniacal Mike, pleasure to have ya on the show!"

"...That makes one of us...."

Wolf gives a grin, but is not hiding his displeasure.

Mike: "Have a seat, have a seat, we're back in thirty."

Wolf reluctantly sits down and puts on a headset. Mike quickly lays out the format of the interview and Wolf just shrugs when he's done talking. And the show goes live.

MIke: "Hey there, wrestling fans! Maniacal Mike here in Tokyo, Japan, covering the XWF Wednesday Night Warfare show coming up this week and right now, my guest with me is debuting that night in a Fatal Four Way match! From Buffalo, NY, he is The Lone Wolf! Thanks for coming on the show today, Wolf!"

"...No problem..."

Mike: "So, from watching some of your promos, it seems you have a bit of experience, though not much is known about you personally. Care to share to the world who The Lone Wolf is?"

Wolf takes a moment to make a noticeably loud sigh.

"...You'll find out Wednesday, just like everyone else..."

Mike: "Keeping it quiet, I like that! Let's talk about the match, you're up against Tommy Wish, Brian Lance, and Trevor Hawk. Though, we have not heard anything from Trevor at this time. Are you concerned about his...silent treatment?"

Wolf scoffs at the question.

"...I just hope Trevor takes my words to heart..."

Mike (confused): "...Are you suggesting he not show up to the match?"

"...Not at all...But if he's gonna hold himself back in any way, what little sympathy I have for him will be thrown out the window when the bell rings..."

Mike: "Strong words to Trevor Hawk! Now, Tommy and Brian have addressed you, but I'm curious. "The Innovator of Pain" said he misjudged you and was, I'd say, a little surprised that you didn't accept his invitation to turn this match into a Scaffold Match. It would be a great start in XWF to win that kind of match in your debut!"

Wolf again just grins at Mike.

"...Agreeing to that 'kind of match' only serves Brian's...many interests, heh heh...He's more worried about proving himself to someone else that's not even in the match than his actual opponents...He's once again done more to discredit his chances in the match than I can say..."

Mike: "Alrighty, then let's talk about your last opponent, Tommy Wish! He just responded back and was very critical of you and your stature. I would even hazard a guess to say that he believes you to be a fraud with what you've presented XWF. Your thoughts?"

Wolf rocks back and forth in his chair, visibly thinking about his response.

"...Words can only do so much in this business...This is a time to tell them, to prepare them for what's coming, but until you step into that ring, you can never truly know...Win or lose Wednesday, I will take great pleasure in showing them and the rest of XWF what I'm truly capable of... "

Mike: "So, you don't see a loss as that bad of a result?"

"...That's keeping score of a game I have no intention of playing, heh heh..."

MIke:"I got time for one more question, again, thank you for taking some time out to join me today. But the last thing Tommy said, after stating you know who you're dealing with in Tommy Wish...that he will, and I'm quoting here, 'permanently place you in a injured list'..."

After hearing the quote, Wolf slowly begins to laugh, leaning back into his chair.

Mike: "What's so funny?"

Wolf continues to laugh.

MIke: "The man has essentially threatened to injure, maybe even cripple you and that's funny to you?"

"...Not at all..."

Wolf takes his headphones off and stands up, leaning towards Mike.

"...Him thinking that'll be enough...is hysterical..."

Wolf leaves through the door, his laugh echoing down the hallway and back in the room.

Mike: "Well, there you have it! Wolf takes on Tommy Wish, Brian Lance, and Trevor Hawk in a Fatal Four Way at XWF's Wednesday Night Warfare! We'll be right back!"

Fade to Black

[Image: Sig2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Lone Wolf's post:
Vincent Lane (02-09-2016)