Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 01:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Moths to a Flame. part 1
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-15-2015, 09:23 AM

Camera fades in to LeStrange sitting at the wheel of his truck, moving at 85 miles on I-10 through New Mexico. He turns on at the Truth or Consequences exit.

You can continue to mock me, to put me down. Its ifso facto that the paint is gone. You seeing me in the raw, you getting me unfiltered.

I am so fucking tired of pricks like you, constantly trying to throw me away, holding shit up so everybody can get a whiff. What is it about us that makes you nervous enough to try and get rid of us. It cant be my looks, I couldn't score even if I was LeBron James. I know its not my skills cuz according to you im flimsier than tissue paper doused in gasoline. Why is it you want me gone so badly?

Is it because of how I dissed CJ and them? Fuck them. Real homies take their licks, dust themselves off, and get back in it. Even if we are just fodder for you and the rest of those veteran goons.

He pulls a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it.

Ever sinced I arrived in XWF, you've had your eyes on me. You've had something to say about my every action. What is it about me that's got you so involved in my life. You must have found something in me that draws you to me. Because if I was a waste of time, you wouldn't have bothered. This is how I know I am in your head. Your family is in so much disarray, that your own offspring was to smoke crack with you. Maybe I should do you the favor of not showing up, so that you can straighten up at home.

The view then switches to an over head perspective of the truck cruising up the highway before fading to black.

To be continued...

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post