Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Soft
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2015, 07:47 PM

So this is where I've ended up, stuck having to wrestle in the XWF? What Am I doing with my life? Fuck it, since I'm here I might as well make the most of it and try to separate the most unimtimidating black man I've ever seen from his title. Seriously Tj, have you looked in the mirror, ever? First of all your face is what I imagine Vanessa Gibson's pubes are like, yeah, and she talks about rape. Pssh, sweetheart ain't nobody raping you unless they bring a machete to the party, okay? But back to you TJ, you NWA of the Harry Potter world reject looking motherfucker. Honestly, have you scared anybody, EVER? I bet white people cross the street just to talk to you, white women see you walking up on their car and they don't lock the door, they roll the windows down to ask you how you how much you liked the latest Tyler Perry movie. Basically what I'm saying here is you're soft and I'm going to kick the shit out of you so bad that the liquid vagina that flows through your veins is about to be spill all over the concrete which is funny because it will be the only time where you can lay claim to being "all in the streets". That's right, the pretty white guy is ripping you the fuck up so shouldn't that tell you that your ass is as fragile as a Japanese paper lantern? Seriously, I'm pretty sure that I could roll up a napkin, poke you in the chest with it, and the shit will look like you just got shot with a 50 cal. This business isn't for you jerkoff, you're better off throwing on a WNBA jersey and going that route. Actually, scratch that, some of them girls would probably eat your tropical smoothie drinking ass for breakfast. Do I even need to continue here? Honestly, by the time I finish talking TJ Wallace will probably have done at least fifty things that would qualify him for the soft ass fuckboy hall of fame. The dude is the perfect example of softness, he's so fucking soft that if they made mattresses out of his lame ass it would put Tempurpedic out of fucking business. He's so fucking soft that if they made toilet paper out of him, it would be the kind that Saudi Arabian princes who drive gold plated Ferraris would use because it made them feel like they were wiping their asses with clouds. This isn't the title for you TJ, obviously, so stay in your mother fucking lane and scoop up Vanessa Gibson on your way back to the kitchen were you bitches belong.

Calix uses the Fall of Titans to to slam TJ Wallace down hard before going for the pin.

[Image: nUXR3wA.jpg]

1x
[Image: 22AJrxw.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-05-2015, 08:10 PM

"Someone please tell me who this cross dressin' dick in the butt ass motherfucker is? Bitch you look like a cross between a Glisten and Gilmour. All gay all the time, with a pinch of fuckin' to go along with it. You fuckin' butthole bustin' cum sucker, shut the fuck up. I'm soft? Nigga you look like you came out of a Skittles factory because your ass is all sunshined and rainbow'd up from being fucked in the ass by Captain Ayy-Hab's pegleg. Obviously I terrify your scared ass if you had to write an entire paragraph dedicating my dick to your mouth. All the transportation in the world and you choose to ride my dick."

"Oh bitch boy. i ain't done. You look like one of them that suck each other's dicks before boaring on the Pacific ocean, jacking off to fuckin Justin Bieber.vids all day long. You must have your tights cutting the circulation off of your membrane sized dick because my nigga, them shits huggin' ya thighs like you hug your boytoy after he rams your asshole repeatedly and drops a load on your mom's forehead. Why you talkin' bout my pubes brah? You gay? No don't answer that question. I feel like your brain would fry itself from existence because you'd have to think of a million and one responses to that question. And what man calls himself gorgeous? A fucking that's who. Fucking , stop jacking your dick with A&D Ointment you fucking creepy fagbag. Throw some actual sneakers on and stop walking around with those ass Ug boots your best friend gave you when you stopped by her house on your hoe stroll. I'm almost certain that somewhere on earth there is a motherfucker that thought to himself 'Man I'm the gayest guy on Earth.' Until you wanted to blow their back out with a spiked dildo and Bath and Body Works lotion. Stop blowing your fagfriend and fight like a real man you Caitlyn Jenner cross dressing bitch."

"Shitfalcon."

TJ kicks out and hits the bitch with a Silencer.

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-05-2015, 08:46 PM

Calix doesn't stay down long though because as it's been established, TJ is soft as fuck so him hitting you is the equivalent of getting hit by your five year old sister. Once getting up Calix creeps up behind TJ and lays his soft ass out, this time with a Hadouken.

"The trash talk force is strong with this one, yeah, as strong as a Bruce Jenner erection is these days. Listen closely you ignorant motherfucker and maybe, just maybe you'd be able to hide just how much of a fucking moron you are. Never once did I mention mention your pubes, why the fuck would I? Nobody wants to imagine Bob Marley's hair infected with crabs being in somebody's pelvic region. What I actually talked about was Vanessa Gibson's pubes looking like that fucking monstrosity that currently resides on your chin but since you're such an idiot who fails to comprehend simple English, I can see how you got confused there. So you softer than baby shit and half as smart windbag, if I did come out of a Skittles factory then your ass would be tasting the rainbow because I'm verbally teabagging the shit out of you. It's actually funny because you say I look like a but I'm not going to deny that shit. I'm a pretty ass motherfucker unlike you who looks like a teenage Kimbo Slice, so are you going to tell me your ugly ass would pull more bitches than me? Yeah, and Swagmire is going to marry a black girl. Regardless of any of that, as I said before, this pretty looking motherfucker right here is shredding you so what exactly does that say about you? I'll tell you exactly what is says about you, it says exactly what I said about you, YOU'RE SOFTER THAN DRAKE AND CLAY AIKEN FIGHTING IN A PIT OF MARSHMALLOWS. Oh and let me drop some knowledge on your dumb ass TJ. You know when you call somebody else a ? Yeah, well when you do that, perhaps you shouldn't get so god damn descriptive that it brings a whole shit load of questions up about what exactly is going through your head. I mean you do realize that for you to say what you just said you had to actually visualize somebody ramming my asshole right? You had to visualize me jerking off to Just Bieber videos all day, you had to visualize me jerking it with A+D, you had to visualize me fucking somebody with a spiked dildo, you had to visualize me blowing somebody. That sure is a lot of gay shit for somebody to be thinking about when he's trying to prove how gay somebody else is, isn't it? Eh, don't bother answering that because I'ma just pin your ass and take your title now."

Calix pins TJ.

1x

Hate Post Like Post
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:

08-06-2015, 07:35 AM

"Bruce Jenner? You try to throw the gay card at me, but you sit around talkin' about Bruce Jenner's dick. Fucking buttblowing cockmuffin. My mistake, it seems like everything that comes out of your mouth has to deal with dick or shit so anyone could've gotten that mixed up. Just like anyone could get you mixed up with Maria Brink. Peter is probably assfucking you at night, thinking you're Maria Brink because you have long tramp hair and man tits. Your eyebrows raise everytime you finish a sentence, I could've thought you had terrex or some shit like that. Verbally teabagging me? Reallt nigga. You couldn't verbally teabag Ginger Snaps. But I bet your Broke Back Mountain ass would love to place your sack on another guy's head. Fucking queer. Yeah keep thinking that you're gonna get some where in this federation by stroking your deep throating jaws and rubbin' on ya man tits. You'll be at the bottom of the fucking barrel, opening the card with fuckers like Ghost Tank."

"I'm soft? Nigga you as soft as a fucking cotton ball lodged between Gilmour's belly button. Ain't shit soft about ya boy. So because I talk shit about your gay ass sexcapades that makes me visualise the shit. No nigga, I'm talking shit about you. That's the name of the game. Get your head out of.Glisten's asshole and learn a thing or two before flapping your dick suckers like a fucking idiot. Fuckin' shitfalcon, when are you gonna realize that you're nothing more than Dong's shit on Maverick's title? Purple panther lookin' fuckboy. Fuck outta here with that shit."

TJ kicks out and bitch slaps the .

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-06-2015, 08:36 AM

Yes, TJ bitch slaps because under his dark exterior resides the soul of a white bitch. A soul the piratically leaves his body as Calix hits him with "Obey".

The more you speak the deeper you dig yourself in a hole, you know that right? I rip into you first which causes you to respond with nothing but insults that revolve around gay shit. I point that out and I'm the one throwing the gay card at you and everything that comes out of my mouth has to deal with dick? It's funny that you mention Peter Gilmour because that's the same exact type of logic people have come to expect from him, no fucking logic at all. So to recap all you've managed to do here is prove that when it comes to insults you're a one dimensional mongoloid who isn't that smart and has the ability to comprehend logic as well as Gilmour does. Wow, way to go TJ, you're really showing me how this is done. I swear with shit talking ability like you have to go along with the aura of a blood dripping vagina that you put off, I honestly don't understand how you haven't already been crowned the Universal Champion. That was sarcasm by the way TJ and how sad is it that I feel like I needed to explain that to your slow ass? Sad TJ, real fucking sad. That's why I really don't take any offense to you thinking that I'm not going to go anywhere in this federation. First of all, all I need to do in order to make it here is climb into the ring, I'm not like you. I'm not so soft that people think I'm made out of fucking baby powder, what I say could never be mistaken for the vagina bombs that you've been dropping here, and while you make baby kittens look dangerous, I can actually fight. Oh and I'm fucking hot as fuck while you look like a newborn rodent on meth, have I mentioned that yet? Either way, it's worth repeating. Do me one favor okay TJ? I want you to fucking remember this day, remember the day that sexy white boy stunted on you and took your title. Keep the memory with you always so that when I start stacking win on top of win and you start collecting racks and racks of Ls before eventually quitting, you can think back on today. That's right, in a few years when you're out of the XWF living with whatever roach looking ratchet bitch who you convinced to actually sleep with you and you're looking at the litter of little rodent and roach crossbreed offspring, you can think back. You can think back and smile as you tell them that in spite of your very existence being a potato sack full of failure and despite being the undisputed patron saint of softness, you at least got your title taken by Calix which is more than most soft ugly failures will be able to say.

Calix pins TJ

1x

Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-06-2015, 04:44 PM

Calix gets bored waiting for that lazy Dick E. to pop up like he usually does so he pulls his phone out and starts playing Clash Of Clans while still laying on TJ for the pin.

You know TJ, this is the kind of shit I've been talking about, your ass has been out of it for a while now. I mean I understand how powerful of a move Obey is but damn homie. I know, I know, I probably shouldn't curb stomp a black man while he's down but you make it so easy. I mean you honestly thought that you could stop me from taking your title from you? The next thing you're going to tell me is that your going to beat Vinnie Lane, cocaine is a hell of a drug. Come see me after he whips that ass though, we can have a proper match so that I can hand you your fucking ass again. Are you really still out of it? HELLO, MCFLY! Fucking pitiful, I bet even that waste of flesh CJ Sharpe would have kicked out by now. Really TJ, you soft ass motherfucker, you really going to let it end this way? Going to let me easily embarrass you then hop your soft ass back in your cloud car and drive back to care-a-lot? Yeah, this is exactly why people think of you as a human yeast infection. At least put up a god damn fight, I mean it's not going to make this any less of a verbal rape but at least you could walk away with some shred of your manhood left. Damn man, this just ain't fair anymore, stop the damn match, he's broken half! I'm done with you TJ, it's obvious who's better between us. Good job proving that it would be safe for rich white men to set their daughters up on a date with you though, garnier fructis using motherfucker.

Calix continues getting his Clash Of Clans on while mainlining the pin.

1x

Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:

08-06-2015, 07:36 PM

Winner and NEW Federweight champion: Calix!

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post