Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 04:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Aldraxo Tale - Chapter 1
The Inventor

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2015, 10:35 PM

Imagination can be your only limitation, even in the darkest situation, even in a time where you think that all hope may be lost. When you fail to create, when you fail to invent, that may very well be the end of you, and anything you may strive for.

After a bit of thought, I wondered where I could take my talent, what I could do to make an impact on the world, to change everything and make the world a better place. While it may be cliché, I even thought about how I could potentially help everyone that I ever met, help them get back on their feet, help them achieve where they think they can't, help them reach a level that they never even dreamt off.

I want everything to be a reality, once you decide to never dream again, you are very well deciding to never live life to your ultimate potential. Potential, we all have it, deep within, and I want everyone to realize that through hard work and a little bit of hope, anything can be reached.

Improvement, a key to life for anyone living. I am a man that will strive to improve, no matter what may be happening to me, and that one dream, that one thing that I wanted to achieve, that had been the thing that led me here, that put a fire in my belly, that made me want to stop hiding in a shadow and stand out, stand up in everything I believed it.

And now I'm here, with only one thing in sight, my next goal, I want to reach the top.

For a long time that even I can barely recall, I sat alone in the planet I created, the planet I made, my imagination, determination and will, it all culminated in me creating the place that could heal any scar, any wound, any break in spirit. That had been my motivator, that had been the thing that I feel almost forced me into creating the planet, the planet now known to all... Aldraxo.

The pitch black of space left little to be viewed, except for the round ball that popped outward in a colourful and bright manner, the yellow surface of the ball contrasted perfectly with the black background, the empty space, the negative space that encompassed it. The ball had a name, Aldraxo. Small in size compared to nearly every other planet in the galaxy today, Aldraxo had never been intended to host a large amount of inhabitants. Instead, it had be created for the sole purpose of helping people who had lost their way, you could call it "The Inventor's Realm:, for he would be the one that helped out every newcomer that had strayed down the wrong path, that had fallen into an oblivion that they think they may never return from. Aldraxo served to help, reorganized, and most of all... revitalize the one thing that made everything evolve.

The Human Race.

Into view came a round metal pod, a coating of grey paint covered over the top of it, with a red stripe here and there, the pod shot through the empty space around it, heading right toward the yellow ball, it diverted slightly, heading more over to the right, while the image began to slowly fade out from the wonderful view of the planet Aldraxo, to a different moment in time...

Debuting in the XWF may be the very best thing to ever happen to me, for I will be given the opportunity help out a race in dire need of it. Many people here are clearly troubled by whatever may be going on, whether they're unable to do anything good with their career, which could be said abut every competitor taking part in my match on Warfare, or they're merely troubled by what may be going on... away from their career. Simple, really, and I'm here to put an end to it.

No longer will I let people run around, with no goal, no aim, just lingering around, trying to make something happen. It's why people are thrown around the card, they attempt to make something out of it, but they never end up going anywhere. Just look at who I must compete with on Warfare, and while I bear no hatred toward anyone here, clearly we can tell they're not worthy of being around.

Maybe, I'll be able to prove that on Warfare, I can show Earth that they need improvement, that we all need improvement.

I am not perfect, no one can be called perfect, we all must strive to become better, but for men like... "Oni Wolf", you have to work even harder, for lack of talent, in a place like the XWF? Could lead to an unfortunate accident, a moment that could ruin your life.

Look at what I have to contend with on Warfare, there will be an animal running rampant, and if I'm unlucky enough to be thrown out in a fluke manner, I could be well and truly gone, I could be impaled, gouged, ruined, right in front of everyone.

That may be all you need for motivation, just the will to live, but if we take a glance at what the men who will stand at the other end of the ring from me on Warfare... they might not have any motivation at all.

Why would they, though? They are coming up against a man who created a planet, I definitely have the power to end any one mere planet, but a human being?

While I may not want to do it, I have the potential to.

Just remain on guard, for you might not be fortunate on Warfare.

And once again, I mean no harm, you're all just a way of moving forward to a better, bigger, brighter future, a future before for everyone around here.

I'll be making it happen, one way or another.

A grey, red-striped metal pod left a little crater around where it landed, and soon opened up, revealing a young teenaged boy to be let free from the enclosed area, he burst free from the pod like a bullet from a rifle, before stopping where he stood, to take a look at the majestical view that surrounded him.

The ground appeared oddly yellow, too bright to almost be considered natural, and when stepping upon the yellow, the teenager's foot sunk in slightly, revealing that the substance must be grainy, once he removed his foot rom the spot, the ground popped back up, like a dented can being popped back into place. The teenaged boy wiped a hand over his bushy brown hair, looking confused as to where exactly he was, but in awe of what encompassed him. A set of silhouettes belonging to a group of buildings can be seen in the far distance, but much nearer toward the young boy? A sprawled out clearing, and around the clearing, many luscious trees and bushes, although he didn't seem to understand why they were coloured blue, red, and white, instead of the regular green he was used to, he still smiled, apparently in total awe judging by the faraway look in his eye.

Suddenly, a warping sound is heard coming from not too far behind the boy, he turned around, slightly struggling to move due to not being used to the way his feet sunk into the yellow substance underneath him, he looked on in wonder, as a man in a mask appeared from out of the portal. His gaze merely slid over the regular black suit and tie he wore, but the mask that he wore caught his attention.

[Image: 5M6GJxK.png]

Yet the thing that surprised him most, had to be the way his voice boomed throughout the silent plains, the sea of yellow, red, white and blue, and the mysterious buildings in the background. It could be heard so clearly, that it almost scared him.

And how may I help you on this marvellous day?
[-] The following 2 users Like The Inventor's post:
Ozymandias (04-21-2015), Vincent Lane (04-21-2015)