Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 08:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
滿足烏合之眾集團!(pryo+Oni)
Scotty Anderson Away
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-01-2015, 09:59 AM

Some patriotic theme was blaring the X-Tron while the fans were wondering who it was, it was Scotty who came unannounced at the house show that XWF made up. He in his street gear with a mic on his hands while the fans were chanting "who are you?" over and over as his theme cuts off. He starts to speak to the fans.

"Well, konichawa to you fans out here.... did any of you people missed me? If so, I missed you all too!

Anyways, what I am doing here tonight? simple, I just want to tell you what's been currently been happening in Japan, I managed to join a group called "Fu Chi Na" and been wrecking competition left and right.

I am going to tell you my current goal is when I get back to XWF, I want to build some type of identity that can make some history. Two guys who I want to announce is two new rookies that I was personally scouting on the indy pool, these men I want to help make them into a force to XWF.

Pryo or Oni, show your faces to these paying customers!"

Silence was surrounding the arena as they are wondering who will show up form the curtain.

The Most "Serious" Man Alive

[Image: 8101646_orig.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post