Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 08:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
No. Just shut up. For the love of god. Shut the fuck up.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-17-2015, 08:50 AM

*The footage opens to the fatal five way match for the Television Title with Gator, Gein, Knight, Maverick and Justin Sane all in the ring. The footage plays as the fight goes under way and Gator speaks over*

GATOR: "Sup! So you probably noticed that the footage isn't going with my voice, sorry about that. But I'm a little tied up at the moment so I recorded this and sent it off to the XWF production team with a note to put any old footage with it, you know so you're not staring at a black screen for this."

"Moving on. You know, I'm tired of this. I really am. And this is the first time I'm doing it this week! But I fucking know I'm going to get bored of putting bitches in their place. I know I'm going to have to sit through like seven boring, short Mazzy promos only to realise that he's saying the same old shit in each one, again and again. I am that damn good. No you are fucking not! If anything, the point that you are not that damn good should have been proven to you at this point. How many times have you failed? You have more losses than I have wins! And I have fucking twenty recognised wins! That is embarrassing. Haha, and yet you come at me saying I'm over confident. I think I have a good fucking reason, seeing as I've beat all of you before. What's changed? Please tell me. Have I gotten softer? Nope. Have you gotten better? Doubt it. Mazzy, you are the over confident one here. You actually believe that you could win this thing after months upon months of failure. You have won two titles in your time here, one, the ark for eight seconds was it? And the Xtreme belt. You won on a fluke and you couldn't even defend it. That is fucking sad my friend."

"Oh but Gator, I stopped people from pinning me. Fuck that! A donkey with one leg can still kick out. I mean actually matches. You have never been able to defend that fucking belt, and what the hell makes you think you could win mine? You're delusional Mazzy. But I still have some respect for you. You don't quit and honestly I admire that. But I would hope that you would respect me enough to just show a bit of humility and realise you could never beat me. Just say the truth for once in your life, tell yourself that you won't be able to win this thing and save yourself the trouble. Just lie down for three seconds when we're in the ring and save yourself a lot of pain. Even a man who doesn't know when to quit should hopefully know when he's in over his head."

"Now Iceman. We going to see anything from you this week? Or you going to give everyone the cold shoulder? I honestly don't have the time of day for you but I feel this burning hatred towards you. Maybe it's because you showed some potential way back when but now all I see is a fucking shadow. A ghost who gets thrown into matches when someone needs to feel better about themselves. Just keep under the radar like you always do and save your self a lot of misery. Everyone knows I can beat you. It's not even an opinion at this point, I can beat you, it's a fucking fact. You're a pathetic waste of time and the fact that I have to spend a minute with you in the ring, makes me feel crappy. Well, you would know all about crap right?"

"And finally Knight. Good ol' Johnny Heart. Finally someone with some fucking teeth!"

Aerial Knight Said:"Well, since Gator's stunt double act failed, it seems like he has no choice but to start focusing on the men that never got a chance at the silver screen again. How was the limelight, buddy? Short lived? That's exactly what I plan on doing with your title reign. Two defenses, two sips of the finest wine in the restaurant, and then the entire bottle is taken from you when the waiter tips it all over your fancy suit. Does that sound familiar to you? It should because that's exactly what you did to me. Just watch what happens when I become the television champion again, it'll last longer than two measly defenses. Same can't be said for your reign though."

GATOR: "Well. Tooth maybe. Thanks for watching my promo buddy. And yes, it was short lived. You know when you spend a total of maybe two hours in rehearsal, it would seem pretty natural that the spotlight was short lived. I mean, I didn't see any press or anything. There was no spotlight, is this your attempt to be clever? Because it doesn't work for you mate. Just keep being the dumb bitch that everybody knows and loves. Oh, and speaking of dumb bitch. My title reign is going to be short? Haha, yeah. Just like last time right? You know since a certain somebody isn't with the company anymore, I have the longest TV title reign in the Era. Yup, one hundred days. That's like what? Around eighty days longer than you? And I didn't even lose the belt! It got taken away from me, but I never lost the belt like you did. Haha, and some may even consider that me vacating the title was just a hiccup. Some people still probably carried my reign over when you had the belt. Because they knew it was my belt that you were babysitting, you didn't deserve it. And you still don't."

"... You know. It's kinda hard to take someone seriously who literally argues and battles their own crippling doubt. Speaks volumes about your confidence in this match. It's fine by the way Johnny, I don't mind being called Jacob. Makes this all the more personal. I have no idea why you don't respect me, considering this will be the third time I'll be kicking your ass. You must have some respect for the guy who can defeat you on every level. And I do have a manner of respect for you. Like the pity respect you give the manager of a Papa Johns. But, still some respect. You don't want to be handed the belt? Well honestly that is the only way you could get it. Maybe buy a replica at the XWF store. But that won't be handed to you either actually, you would have to pay for a replica. So either way, there is no chance in hell of you getting another belt for free like last time."

"It's about time we had a one on one. You're right, Mazzy and Iceman don't fucking matter one bit in this match. Like they could actually beat me. But don't think you have any kind of advantage here. If you think those two could wear me down enough for you to get an easy victory you are dead fucking wrong my friend. And again you're right. If Mazzy or Iceman somehow by divine intervention beat me, which would never happen in a million years, I would lose all respect for myself. I don't care what you think, who gives a fuck about what you think? I don't care if you like me, respect me or hate me. I know what matters and it's what I think of myself. and right fucking now I'm on top of the world. When I got back from the hospital, I took my belt back and beat two tougher opponents than you will ever beat. You defended the belt against two scrubs, Tank and the other one I can't even remember! That's how much impact those defences made. But as soon as you come up against me, a real opponent, you crack under the pressure and you couldn't get shit done. I hit you with a German suplex that knocked you out long enough for me to get the pin on Mazzy. Fuck, if I didn't hurl your ass around the Moon's orbit I would have pinned you, but Mazzy was closer."

"... Excuse me John, I'm just going to talk to the audience for a minute. You guys noticed he's making another mask joke? Remember how well that worked out for him last time? ... Yeah, he's a fucking moron I know. You're right Tim, he is a stupid bitch with more hair product then sense. Sorry, back to you John. Tell you what, the day I wear a bag over my head will be the day you put on that Shy Guy mask and start sucking off Koopa Troopas for gold coins. Where did you pick that up by the way? Did your self doubt hand it to you out of the blue one day? Or did you get drunk and go on a shopping spree at Think Geek? Just curious."

"I can't pin you? .... I can't pin you? But every match we've been in together I've managed to drop you for the same amount of time I pin someone else. Fucking great logic man. Like I said, it's a matter of who's closer, I don't have time for you jumping around the ring like a fucking Mexican jumping bean hopping off the turnbuckles missing your finisher and looking like a total fucktard. I don't have time for you, you make yourself look bad and manage to somehow fuck yourself up. Why should I go through all the trouble of trying to catch you when there's someone else out cold who I can pin with ease? And don't fucking act like you wouldn't do the same. If there was a match with you, me, Mazzy and Iceman, a one fall match. Do you really think you would pin me? Look the cambot dead in the lens and honestly say that if the four of us had a match, I would be the one getting pinned. Say that and fucking mean it. I know you can't do it. Because you would be brandished as a liar as well as a fucking born loser and misogynist."

Anal Knight Said:Is that stupidity taking the wheel again?

GATOR: "Fuck no. Stupidity stopped at a petrol station to take a piss and crippling got it's hands on the wheel, now you're going one hundred miles per hour into a ditch of new levels of stupid shit. That doubt of yours is right. You're over confident for no real reason whatsoever. I can beat you in my sleep, face it. This gauntlet match is to take pity on you three and let the crowds watch what I do best. Win, and look good doing it. So fuck you, fuck you so fucking much. All of you. I asked for you to bring your A game and you're disappointing everyone. You should all be ashmed of yourselves. Let's hope next time you all open your mouths you can actually try and put up a fight."

F A D E 2 B L A C K

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post