Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 02:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
Who wants to be a millionaire?
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2015, 05:06 AM

Chris Tarrant: Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!

The audience gives a small round of applause as the camera pans over to reveal tush, picking his nose while sitting in the opposite chair to the host Chris Tarrant, who gives a slight look of disgust before continuing.

Christ Tarrant: Please welcome our contestant for today, tush! Who will be competing for a prize of a whopping one million pounds! Tell me tush... what exactly would you do if you got that kind of money?

tush: lisen har kris ey wud prubeblee bi al te blunts en te wurld en stor tem en mi hows. also i wud bi a buch uv guns en desroy te fock ot uv or mach oponents gaysun singa, dim as fock malisher, an typ 2 dibetis gilly de willy. u gt wut i sey?

Chris Tarrant: Yeah, I get what you are saying. For the benefit of our young viewers at home, could you please refrain from using bad language and covering controversial topics? Thank you. First question.

[Image: ACv3kiO.jpg]

Chris Tarrant: That is quite a tough question. Can you talk us through it? Remember, this is for £100!

tush: wel, gily as no sweg he probeblee eet te cat rader dan hav mor swag. he mit gt a bit peckish. grayson stinger neva win eny mach an tri 2 bi te compeny but fal becuz he suk so dat ruls him ot. hmm, dimalsher 2 dum 2 no wut swag iz so i hav 2 go wit me tush.

Chris Tarrant: Correct Answer! You now have £100.

tush: yus.

Chris Tarrant: Next question, for £200.

[Image: aqGvYst.jpg]

Chris Tarrant: Remember, you still have all your lifelines and this is quite a tough question.

tush: hm ya i wud liek 2 do a 50/50 plees, peta gilmor eet enyting.

Chris Tarrant: Okay then! Let's take away two of the answers.

[Image: 2iSVw0U.jpg]

tush: dat mak erevi fing eeser. gilly neva go neer puss onlee te 1 en onlee dong. dick finel ansar.

Chris Tarrant: Correct! £200 pounds! Now, this question is for £500. You're well on your way to £1000.

[Image: PDunN4R.jpg]

tush: easeest kweston eva becuz liek i sed earler teem dip pus n kush r te onlee ons hoo gt kush. d, he dosent. fok u wit a rold up tonail.

Chris Tarrant: Hmph... can we keep the language clean even for the questions please? This is getting ridiculous... *sigh*. Next question for £1000.

[Image: W8ZZUma.jpg]

tush: hmm. id liek 2 se wut audens finks uv dat kwestun.

Chris Tarrant: Alright, audience it is!

There is a minute of silence as the audience taps away at their phones to deliver their answer.

Chris Tarrant: Oh, look at that! 90 percent went with D and the other half went with C!

tush: em gunna go wit D.

Christ Tarrant: Correct Answer! You have gotten a THOUSAND POUNDS!

(To be continued)
Edit Hate Post Like Post