Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 02:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Pfft (RP#1)
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-07-2014, 07:43 AM

Socrates is sat in a hot tub with two women, bottle of Jack Daniels in hand. The two girls look half dead, passed out from drunkenness; but no drugs. Socrates doesn't like drugs. Socrates himself is fully awake, watching Loverboy's promo from his Zperia X waterproof mobile device. He looks bored, as he swigs at the bottle.

Same old shit ain't it?

He takes a large breath and sighs.

You did not carry me Loverboy. You wish you carried me Loverboy. I done the damage, you picked up the carcass. Any credit I gave to you has been all but washed away, a mere piece of ash on the pavement. I see that you have another tag match next Monday, but now you team with the enemy, which is all you were in the first place.

He pretends to spit into the water, showing his hatred.

I no longer care for you, as my next match falls closer upon me. A fatal four-way, featuring me, along with Grayson Stinger, Khalif Compton, and Bobby Zi, who I met recently in a match.

Now, Socrates hasn't the time to discuss his enemies today. I'm busy. After my match this coming Monday I shall return to Greece for a short while, to see my family and hopefully ditch this shit.

He points to the bottle.

Yesterday, I showed just a small glimpse of what I'm capable of. I done exactly what I said I'd to Kyle Star by breaking his back with a hammer, and then won the match.

Shit is, and shit does my friends.

During my two matches here, featuring many people, I've made one friend, and that's Gator. I'm surprised at the large amount of shit-smearing dickheads that are here. Kyle Star got whacked, Zoey was racist, Proxy's a fucking weirdo, and Aaron Reign could only piss me off more if he slept with my mother.
And after that, Loverboy, the man born 30 years too late, LH Harrison who brown-noses more than Rudolph and Bobby Zi, who literally makes me want to kill myself.

Socrates slowly puts his head down in the water, jokingly.

Subtitles come up on screen, as he speaks inaudibly underwater:

I'll speak about my next match soon, motherfuckers.

THIS HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR TRANSLATION FROM GREEK TO
ENGLISH BY THE AUTHORITIES IN CHARGE.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Socrates's post:
Vincent Lane (08-07-2014)