Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tuesday Night What?!
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2014, 07:59 AM Music  Tuesday Night What?! -->

*The camera fades in and we can see a liqueur store in frame. Socrates is in his black Mercedes, parked out the front. We see him on the phone, nodding and laughing, but we cannot hear who it is. Socrates hangs up, appears to turn off the radio, and exits the vehicle. He is wearing a fine white suit, with a purple shirt, and shades. He puts his keys and phone into his pockets, and heads towards the house of alcohol.*

*The camera fades in again, this time inside the liqueur store. It is quite empty, with only an aged woman walking around, and a young man, listening to headphones and chewing gum, stood at the till. Socrates is browsing the shelves for 'anise' bottle of Ouzo™ (That really is one of the best jokes you'll see in a long time, so make sure you Google Ouzo if you don't understand). He sees the bottle he wants, it's pretty large, and takes it to the till. He purchases the bottle, along with some extra strong mints, and exits the building.

*Upon the third camera fade-in, we can see that Socrates is laid upon an inflatable lilo, which is in his pool. He has a glass of the beverage in his left hand, and the bottle in his right. He is no longer wearing his suit, but is now instead in white swimming trunks. He is also still wearing his shades. A heavier tone than Socrates' usual choice plays in the background.*

Socrates: What is this shit? Fuckin' American radio...

*He sighs and shakes his head.*

Anyway, what a fine day it is to give an ass whoopin'. Tonight, Socrates has another match, another tag, another loss? No, no, no, that last bit can't be true, this time instead of having real opponents I have a Scientologist and a child trapped inside a man's body.

*He glugs down the small amount of drink in the glass, and refills it back up from the bottle.*

Loverboy has spoken. A lot. Maybe too much? He needs a smoke. My old friend Gator could probably help him out there, I don't believe in chemicals, except for alcohol and testosterone. Yeah that's Socrates all over. Alcohol and testosterone, new motto imminent?

*He winks and takes a sip of Ouzo.*

We're sorted. Loverboy is confident in himself. I'm confident in myself. LH Harrison is confident in himself yet also in me, which I shall thank him for right now.

*He raises his glass.*

γεια μας (Yi-Aa-Mas: Cheers) Mr Harrison! Unfortunately for you, God is not on your side this evening, because I'm teaming up with Loverboy. Get it? I'm God.

*He giggles at himself, and downs his drink.*

And Bobby Zi is also quite confident, this time in the fact that he's learned to count to 10, without using his fingers! So congratulations to you also! A toast, to everyone's confidence!

*He throws the glass over the fence into his neighbour's garden, and instead raises the whole bottle.*

γεια μας!

*He pours the liquid down his throat, taking about nine, huge mouthfuls. He drunkenly stands up on the lilo, still drinking out of the bottle, and raises his arms.*

No fucking around this time. There is no talk of handicap, except for Bobby of course, who is handicapped, but this is a 2 vs 2. Kyle Star's gonna get fucked, Loverboy's good fun, and their team sucks ass. Let's do this motherfuckers, tonight, Bobby Zi and LH Harrison will get...

*Socrates wobbles a bit, and falls straight off the lilo into the pool, taking the bottle with him.*

SPLASH!SPLASH!SPLASH!

Destroyed.

*He starts to drink the now chlorinated Ouzo again, as the camera fades off.*

THIS HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR TRANSLATION FROM GREEK TO
ENGLISH BY THE AUTHORITIES IN CHARGE.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Socrates's post:
Gator (08-05-2014), Vincent Lane (08-05-2014)