Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 08:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Madness Begins...
Socrates Offline
#ASCEND.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-04-2014, 03:05 AM Heart  The Madness Begins... -->

*If only it were that easy. Socrates lost his debut match to the quite powerful threesome of Proxy, Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign. Proxy will probably laugh at how he previously won 2 vs 3 matches; Socrates doesn't care. This is about his own achievements, not comparing his to others. Now he has another match, another chance, another opportunity. He has another tag match, but this time it is doubles. He tags with "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane to take on the duo of Bobby Zi and LH Harrison.*

*The camera fades on above Socrates, who is laid upon a large, white, silk bed, of which he owns. His eyes are closed, with his arms behind his head, and looks extremely relaxed. He appears to be asleep, but is awake and still fully aware of his surroundings. A calm, traditional tune plays from the home speaker system into the room...*

Well shit.

*Socrates sits straight up, sighing.*

An XWF record of 0-1. There goes my 100% win rate which I truly damn deserve. Fuck you Kyle Star, you better watch your back, literally, I will fucking break your spine with a hammer. A 2 vs 3 handicap is what not I needed, but now I can return to action, for my Monday, sorry Tuesday night debut. I am actually part of the Madness roster, so at least I've lost some pressure since going ahead with a match featuring five superstars from a different side of the barrel. Different side of the barrel? That isn't an English saying, right? God knows.

Frankly I don't care much for the other superstars in this rookie-fest, and I am catering a lot more for myself than when I teamed with Gator. So Vinnie Lane, shake my hand and let's get on with it. I don't care about what you think of me, I'm not a hippy bastard with bleached hair and a pet cockerel or some shit. It's Loverboy's debut so I'm sure as hell gonna grab him the win. But what I'm not going to grab, is his soul. He knows well enough that he's an idiot, so I don't need any riff-raff going on between me and him. Good luck, Loverboy. There, that's my team done...

*He scratches his head, looks down a little, and sighs, before looking back up.*

I find myself facing two other rookies. Yawn. First of all, LH Harrison. I can see that you're a chilled out kind of man. You want to cleanly wrestle, have fun, but you're not a very sorted out guy are you? Look at the card, Mr Harrison, it's a 2 vs 2, I'm trying to give you some sort of assistance so you don't end up whoopin' the guy on your side's ass. That'd be, hopefully, completely the opposite of what you hope to achieve. Anyway, this isn't a PG show Mr Harrison, stop prancing around like a prick and get your motherfucking act together, or inevitable destruction will occur.

Well Bobby, at least now you and your partners' personalities match.

*He laughs*

Is it a 2 vs 2? Is it 13 o'clock? Is there saliva-covered chocolate around my face? Yes Bobby, yes there is. So I'm just gonna put this real simple for ya, for all our sakes...

*He gets off the bed and stands up straight. He stretches, clicking his neck in the process. He then peers directly into the camera.

Be prepared Bobby and Harrison. If you don't use your ability to their full powers, you will be obliterated; incinerated; decapitated by me and Loverboy. Opposites attract, which is why our team will gain the upper hand and secure victory. Now have a good fight lads!

*He smiles and the camera fades to black.*

THIS HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR TRANSLATION FROM GREEK TO
ENGLISH BY THE AUTHORITIES IN CHARGE.
Edit Hate Post Like Post